Television Boy Meets World

Do you like Boy Meets World

• Love it. Always been a fan

• Liked it back then don't like it now

• Never liked it

• No Opinion

Results are only viewable after voting.
Topanga and it's not even close

Yeah this, would slam with the force of 1000 suns.

Madeline was hot though

hqdefault.jpg

I always had it as

High school
Grade school
College

But I'm watching college right now laughing pretty hard.

I love it all to be honest. First series half is more serious tone with positive messages with jokes and the second half of the series became more humorous and silly. Season 7 especially. Some of it it's corny and cheesy. Some of it is dumb. But I still love it.

Easily top 3 episode for me. I remember recording this episode on vhs from tv and watching it dozens of times. Jennifer love hewitt.

WIll Friedle was dating her at the time I believe.

It was a fun show for sure. College era is a blur for me. I think I'd probably largely tuned out at that point. I mean, I remember Eric, Joey Lawrence's bro, and the red-haired friend moving in together and I recall some random events over the course of that period but I have a far better memory of the early stuff and the HS period.

More of a girl meets world fan. I watch it with my granddaughter. Tell her all the time her dad used to watch the previous series.

1990 to like 95/96ish TGIF line-up can't be topped.

5/6 years of pure fucking greatness.

Arguable GOAT TGIF show with undeniable GOAT TGIF theme song in my opinion

It's kind of tough for me to revisit shows like this and Family Matters even though they are on Hulu. Too many memories of my early childhood and it seems so long ago.

Makes me worry someone's going to come up to me like Adam Driver to Max Von Sydow at the beginning of that Star Wars movie and be like, "look how old you've become..."

WIll Friedle was dating her at the time I believe.

It was a fun show for sure. College era is a blur for me. I think I'd probably largely tuned out at that point. I mean, I remember Eric, Joey Lawrence's bro, and the red-haired friend moving in together and I recall some random events over the course of that period but I have a far better memory of the early stuff and the HS period.

Good for Eric Matthews. Season 7 was silly and dumb at times. I remember Mick Foley guest starring in an episode but the best episode of that season was the prank wars where everyone leaves upset at each other then they all return And Eric becomes a man who lives in the wild named Plays with Squirrels.

Back