boxing training camp

Laws

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey, i was planning to go to thailand and join a mauy thai gym and train for around 6 weeks.

But i think i would much prefer learning boxing. I have no previous fighting/combat training what so ever so i want to learn the foundations from a decent place.

Im in the UK and want to go abroad, so for boxing i was thinking Mexico or some thing?

Just wondering if anyone has done anything similar or has any adivce for a newbie takng up boxing.

If i dont find anything else i'll settle for mauy thai. I've found two gyms in Phuket, Thailand but the place is quite touristy and i want a pretty intense trainings period.

Great question.

I was thinking the same thing. I want to go abroad and do boxing but dont know of as many affordable places to go to.

I'm also thinking of doing Muay Thai as well in Thailand. But like you id prefer boxing.

hope your family saved up on ransom money!

is there not any gyms around where you live? just to learn the basics and stuff like that before you go off

is there not any gyms around where you live? just to learn the basics and stuff like that before you go off
I would also recommend learning the basics from a local gym first. I wouldn't recommend spending a fair amount of cash on travelling to learn something which might not be for you. It's hard to tell how tough the sport is if you haven't experienced it, so i would say go to your nearest gym and see if you enjoy it before diving in the deep end.

dude...have you got so much money that you don't know what to do with it?

Give some of that $$$ to mebig and myself, and you can live in my backyard and we will train you.

Go to Manchester and train at the Pheonix Gym with Ricky, chap!

If you got that much money, just make Manny come to you..he'll tell everyone in tv land that your the greatest fighter he's ever seen.

Back