Boxing Timer Review

scorcho

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well, I have been browzing this forum for quite some time, and have benefited a lot from the info and reviews that people have been kind enough to post. So, without further ado, here is my first review.

I bought myself one of these pocket boxing timers:

http://www.training-timers.co.uk/pocket.html

So far, it has been great. It shipped to me from the UK in 8 days, and was well packaged to avoid any damage. It is about the size of a pack of cards, and is surprisingly loud considering its small size. The beeps are arranged in a really logical way, and I did not even have to look up the beep distribution to figure out how much time I was at while working the bag. The only thing I do not like, is the fact that there is no indication of how far into the minute of rest you are, but that is not a big deal.

Overall, this is a great boxing timer, and very affordable. The service I recieved from the retailer was excellent, and I have no real complaints. I would recommend this timer and this company, to anyone who is in the market.

Let me know if you have any questions.

No love?

Oh well, I guess not many people use boxing timers.

Yea, it is. Back when I bought it it was only 25 pounds with shipping, a great deal. Apparently it was so popular they decided to raise the price.

Just put in an order for a couple of Nogi O-skins and some cryogel, SSF. Thanks a lot for all the help, and for replying to this thread.

Thanks scorcho, I'm looking at timers myself right now and your post is very helpful.

Hello Scorcho,

Thanks for the information, I've never seen this webpage before. It looks like they have some very good products. We just put our new professional gym timer on the market. Click on the link below and tell us what you think:

http://www.warrior-one.com

Keven

That timer is pretty cool, but $200. Ouch.

I like this one because it is small and pretty cheap. I do not want to spent half my bank account on a boxing timer.

Yah thats a neat little gadget. I needed a timer and this one which can fit in your pocket is just perfect. Thanks scorcho

Seems kind of fishy to me. I remember when that company was all over the boards trying to plug that timer.

Yea, that is how I found out about it. I also posted the review because this is a legitimately good timer.

Back