Boxing shoes

One Time

You bang brah?!
@Brown
Reaction score
Anybody know of a good pair of boxing/wrestling shoes with soles tough enough to withstand concrete? If not, any recommendations on cross trainers that are light enough to give the same 'feel' of a pair of boxing/wrestling shoe.

Gracias Sher-Perros.

Well, tbf I think there are very different type of concrete, can be slippery smooth and also can be very sandy with tiny rocks.

Any type of boxing shoes is probably going to be fine for former; The latter better get some flat sole sport trainers instead as boxing shoes aren't suppose to be worn that way. Or may be you can see if the [Nike free hyperko shield trainer] is what you are looking for.

I would say that Nike's boxing shoes, the HyperKO should be pretty durable in that they were modeled after basketball shoes. I still wouldn't advise using boxing shoes on concrete.

That being said, if you don't mind lowtop shoes, I would look into KOBE's Mentality line of shoes. They are low, flat basketball shoes that are built in mind for training outdoors on blacktop and concrete. But those are basketball shoes I guess.

My wrestling shoes would probably all get used up quickly.

I train on the black rubber playground mats and destroyed a pair of boxing shoes, I am now using asics wrestling shoes but I can kinda see they are wearing out faster then they should be.mainly posted to follow

Anyone know of a solid boxing shoe for people with wide feet and a high arch... I have had about 6 pairs so far, none fit me right...

If you're training on concrete boxing shoes won't last a month.

Basketball shoes might be a better option.

Anyone know of a solid boxing shoe for people with wide feet and a high arch... I have had about 6 pairs so far, none fit me right...
My feet are a bit wide. I love my hyperkos.

Back