Boxing prodigy Ryan Garcia asks question pertaining to UFC GOAT Jon Jones

Who can bender longer? Probably Jon. Ryan is new to the game. Jon's a vet.

Maybe not though. A youthful bender can go some time.

Old benders like Jon are causing caos after 20 hours or so, Ryan could probably go for roughly 72 before crumpling in a coma.

I personally think a better question would be a Coked Out Amanda Nunes, / Kayla Harris
vs a coked out Ryan Garcia !

Matter fact Thats my Next question ..

who would win a coked up or drunken
amanda/kayla vs Ryan Garcia.

In MMA? Kayla. She probably beats Tony too at this point. Kayla's a strong dude.

It's Jon Jones. He has been partying under the radar for years. It took USADA and police interactions for us to notice.

Ryan Garcia can't even handle sniffing coke with Oscar. Garcia is still denying he is on drugs .He is screaming all this getting tied up and forced to watch pedo movies nonsense.

So you're saying whoever has the better coke is at a disadvantage

Interdasting

Shouldn't be like that, the more pure cocaine is the stronger you should feel a "hit" of euphoria and energy, with a very high heart rate and alert state.

Lower quality means it's cut with something else, and you have to take into account what it might be. And you have shorter effects and feel down once the high is waning, could be even as little as 10 minutes.
Plus lower quality cocaine has more danger of cross-contamination, for example with fentanyl, and that shit will NOT help anyone in a fight.

(I'm not a cocaine expert, I have master's in psychopharmacology that I don't even fucking use)

Shouldn't be like that, the more pure cocaine is the stronger you should feel a "hit" of euphoria and energy, with a very high heart rate and alert state.

Lower quality means it's cut with something else, and you have to take into account what it might be. And you have shorter effects and feel down once the high is waning, could be even as little as 10 minutes.
Plus lower quality cocaine has more danger of cross-contamination, for example with fentanyl, and that shit will NOT help anyone in a fight.

(I'm not a cocaine expert, I have master's in psychopharmacology that I don't even fucking use)

I don’t think the elevated heart rate and increase in sweat would be good for your cardio in a fight. Ignoring other side effects like clear thinking and impulsivity

I mean this is all hypothetical but I think in general I rather be sober for a fight than on coke or meth.

But TRT I would probably take.

Amphetamines and cocaine (they have a very similar effects) could help in a fight for sure.

Bane Jones -- " You think coke is your ally? You merely adopted the cocaine. I was born in it. "

Back