Boxing on NBC this Sunday

BR

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
US National Boxing team is being showcased this Saturday afternoon. It will be the lead in to the U.S Open Golf Tournement.

Isn't Teddy atlas doing commentaryfor this? Or is that just for the Olympics?

Yo BR, can i get ya to post the time/channel of the event in the Ammy thread?

Its actually Sunday, 3:00pm EST on your local NBC station.

yo GJ...i have a quick question about the olympics. I"m not sure about the time difference but maybe we should think of a way to prevent spoilers?

Fn sucked last olympics when i couldn't really visit any of my favorite boxing sites due to fear of finding the results.

any ideas?

Hmm, good point. We are going to have to limit the spoilers in an attempt to get the videos out first. I'll be checking in to see what's all available , and perhaps i'll be able to post the fights as they arrive.

Hmm, good point. We are going to have to limit the spoilers in an attempt to get the videos out first. I'll be checking in to see what's all available , and perhaps i'll be able to post the fights as they arrive.

cool man, thanks.

Who are the U.S. guys facing? Or is this the Box-Offs or what?

I had a friend send me the release...

NBC TO AIR RECENT AMATEUR EVENT

Press Release: The first-ever USA Boxing Olympic Invitational, will be featured in a nationwide broadcast on NBC at 3 p.m. EST on Sunday, June 14, 2008. The event was held on May 9th and showcased four of the United States boxers who will compete in this summer

Back