Boxing (Make You Feel That Way)

Cynthia3

White Belt
Reaction score

Smooth hip-hop/boxing collab. Let me know what you guys think.

Beautiful tune, puts you into some sort of trance, suits the video great, but not feeling the vocals on the chorus.

Nice video, good music.

I checked out a couple of your other HL's, they are good. Picture quality reminds me of Gorilla Productions and some good music too, not the same shit that everyone uses.

Very good, Very unique music.

It's refreshing and feel good music, It takes the video from good to great imo. Too many people use music that doesn't capture their footage well; Be it music with angry undertones, bad rap or metal, or using a song that's been used it far too many videos.

I'd love to see more boxing videos like this.

Tremendous amount of work to make a compilation like this.
All the credit.
The visuals are great.

However, RE: "Let me know what you guys think."
Music choice is often a problem area for highlights though.
Certain music will appeal to only a relatively small demographic worldwide whereas a different choice in style will appeal to a far broader audience.

Certain styles are basically so off-putting to millions of people that just ten seconds in, some will either turn off the sound or just shut off the clip without even watching it because the sound just grinds their gears.

You ought to make another version with a different music style like an instrumental, dude, and you'd reach a far broader audience.

Great production values on this video.

Back