Boxing Legend Analyzes Brad Before DK Fight Pt2

You guys think this is happening? I Hope yes. But my guess is nope.

Bradley Scott and his fight bible buddy think they’ve got this in a round. They should, since this is DK Yoo’s debut, DK is 10 years older, 20 Kg lighter and DK is a bullshido master vs Bradley who is a UFC veteran.
It will be embarrassing for Bradley if DK Yoo survives the first round and the funniest thing in the World if DK wins!

a rude awakening
i cant even watch the whole thing im so embarrassed for him

Free hugs for everybody.

My prediction was quite on point. He did return fire quite well at some points in the fight which I must say impressed me, gotta give him some respect for giving it a go.
I imagine DK's speed will vanish along with his delusions in his skill level after the first combo bounces off his skull and he employs he commonly used, rarely effective "turtle defence" most amateurs with no business in the ring use.

Yeah. Gained respect for DK (wasnt high to begin with).
Yeah my respect levels for him sat around Martial Arts Master who uses Chi energy to push his students over and Guys who post heavybag videos to showcase their speed.

But I'll give credit where it's due, anyone who jumps in the ring especially with that size and weight difference has some stones on them.

God that was painful. Fights like this have to be eye opening for guys that spend their lives training at a mcdojo actually thinking they can fight. Scott went extremely easy on this modern day Bruce Lee wanna be.

How embarrasing for Brad. He was in with a novice who's 10 years older and 50 lbs lighter and still couldn't drop him let alone finish him in a round like he said he would.

I'll try an accurate summary:
An extremely out of shape retired MMA fighter vs a 42 years old youtube martial art instructor, in a boxing ring, with an incompetent ref, inept commentators and a clown of a judge who managed to beat all of the nonsense of the night by finding a draw.

Pretty fun overall. The youtuber did not too bad all things considered.

God that was painful. Fights like this have to be eye opening for guys that spend their lives training at a mcdojo actually thinking they can fight. Scott went extremely easy on this modern day Bruce Lee wanna be.
It was embarrassing, but you are coping by claiming Scott 'went easy'.
He had nothing to gain by doing so and was clearly throwing hard shots. He is just a mediocre boxer and the other guy was elusive and hugged enough to survive to the end without ever threatening anything.

Their both pretty bad but Scott comes off looking worse I think since the point of the call out was to expose the other guy and beat him quick not go 20 minutes to a decision with a guy 55 Ibs lighter and 10 years older who never had a professional fight.

Back