Boxing/KB Privates

cellmass25

Blue Belt
Reaction score
are they worth it? how much (on avg) would u say a pvt lesson costs?

i ask b/c i mostly train bjj but want to learn some striking,but cant find time to train b/c of school and work. the coaches are legit at the places im looking and i could do it on my own time.
thoughts?

are they worth it? how much (on avg) would u say a pvt lesson costs?

i ask b/c i mostly train bjj but want to learn some striking,but cant find time to train b/c of school and work. the coaches are legit at the places im looking and i could do it on my own time.
thoughts?

Absolutely! If you have the right coach. I started taking boxing private lessons almost a year ago, about once every 2 weeks was enough to help me advance alot quicker. I also found a second guy to split the lessons with me, making it pretty reasonable. 60hr between 2 of us. I would certainly reccomend it, my experience has been very good.

I thought this thread was going to be about if you can strike to the privates in boxking/KB ... lol

LMAO you tool!

And to answer the actual question yes they are totally worth it you will progress alot faster!!My gym doesnt offer them so would not know the price but if its a cheap Boxing gym anyway privates shouldnt be too expensive!

Just do a fight, you'll get 'privates' for the normal rate.

Back