Boxing gyms in San Diego

Clean Mess

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm transferring to UCSD and I was looking around to see if there were any good gyms around. I don't move until Sept 19, but after doing some research I've heard good things about Undis1puted and Tiger gym from past Sherdog posts. What prices should I expect to pay for gyms in SD? Any recommendations? My old gym was $30 per month which was incredibly cheap and $10 for a week with a trainer. I can't afford to shell out a nice chunk of cash considering I'm a student and have to live on a budget.

Thanks for the help.

if by Tiger, you meant Black Tiger...then yes go there.
Relatively close to UCSD too.

go to the most ghetto neighborhood you can find, and find a boxing gym :)

but if you wanna do classes and pick on on chicks.... you're looking at 80-100 a month.

if you can afford to go to ucsd then you can afford a good mma/boxing gym imo. ucsd is in la jolla, about 20 min from point loma where there is a concentrated mess of about 10 good mma gyms in about 3 mile radius. take your pick

if you can afford to go to ucsd then you can afford a good mma/boxing gym imo. ucsd is in la jolla, about 20 min from point loma where there is a concentrated mess of about 10 good mma gyms in about 3 mile radius. take your pick

I wouldn't be able to afford it without the Financial aid I'm getting. I'll go check out the area out once I get there. Thanks for the help, fellas.

Back