Boxing Gyms in OC

dm2020

White Belt
Reaction score
anyone know where some boxing gyms in oc are. anything besides la boxing. any legit ones people have actually been to or anything. thanks let me know

^ Yeah I'm also looking for a good boxing gym in Orange County. I started going to LA boxing but they're more focused on getting a workout then teaching how to box.

I'd like to know as well. Some ghetto and cheap ones I'd prefer because they seem more legit compared to LA Boxing.

I've been looking too but not too sure about some of these places. The only reputable place I know of is Team Oyama in Irvine but I think they're more focused on Muay Thai and BJJ. I'm going to drop by there this week just to check them out.

Team Oyama is mainly a MT and BJJ gym. They do have a boxing program but it's not the main focus. There's always La Habra but that's just a gym where the pros and ammys spar.

la habra is your best bet. free if you're under 18.

I have been to Reign - although I haven't worked with their instructors or know if they have a non-mma or muay thai related boxing program. Reign is owned by Mark Munos, i.e. the Filipino Wrecking Machine and is genuinely a nice guy. There is a pretty nice conditioning/weights facility next door and I think they offer package deals.

I went there to check out the facilities and to watch Nonito Donaire do a press workout (note: Donaire's home gym is Undisputed Gym in San Carlos).

I've trained people at a couple of gyms in OC and I'm actually working on a google map (i.e. a "my map") with all the OC Boxing gyms on it. I'll try and remember to post it here once it's a bit more complete - but hit me up if you want a copy of it in its current state.

OC Boxing Coach
www.classicboxingcoach.com

Theres a boxing gym in Santa Ana. Its called Boxing 2000. I checked it out a while ago, but it seems legit. Lots a mexican fighters there. 50 per month

You should check out OC Boxing Academy in Tustin. It's a classic boxing gym. I've trained at a lot of other gyms, and this one's pretty legit. Been going there about six months. No complaints, the coaches really know their stuff.

OC Boxing Academy

Back