• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing GOAT, MMA GOAT and the baddest man on the planet on one picture

Off topic sort of, but when was the last time a US president hung out with a combat sports star? Anyone know by chance?

Off topic sort of, but when was the last time a US president hung out with a combat sports star? Anyone know by chance?
image-411.jpeg

Not president at that time but hey...

The thing that bothers me is pissed hot twice and Chael told a story about him ducking USADA under a cage for a whole day.

What bothers me more is that if he pissed hot once, whether guilty or innocent, why would he even risk it in his very next fight at all?, Also why would he piss clean all the way up until the night before the fight when he wouldnt even have time to make gains.

It feels suspicious anyway you look at it. I don't know, maybe he was set up or spiked or he is just dirty, I would definitely be watching everything I ingested closely if I were him tho

I don't see any of those people in that picture you posted. Wrong image possibly?

How did I know a bunch of fucking retards would be congregating in here?

Compare Trump and Putin to a guy like Canada's Trudeau who says we need to get rid of the word mankind because it's "sexist".

I am Canadian and I am embarrassed by this guy. He spends more time worrying about his bullshit progressive image and wanting to change Canada into some weird safe place than actually being a leader and addressing issues to develop our country. We were already a tolerant and accepting people before this clown showed up, now he is making us look like a bunch of panzies.

I would vote for a guy like Putin in a heartbeat. He is no less evil than any of the other big political figures, he just doesn't bother to hide it like they do. He is a patriot, a statesman and has balls.

Why do Russians seek validation so much? We get it, Russsians are tough.

too bad they will always play second fiddle to the US. Hell, even China might take them now.

The US is twice the population of Russia, and China is 9x the population of Russia. Even in terms of landmass most of Russia is not inhabitable. Its an incredible feat Russia is even considered the world's second largest superpower. Russia is doing well.

Why do Russians seek validation so much? We get it, Russsians are tough.

too bad they will always play second fiddle to the US. Hell, even China might take them now.

Lol, between China, Israel, and the Saudi's, they own the states and you are chirping off about the Russians? Lol. If I were you I would be brushing up on my mandarin.

Lol, between China, Israel, and the Saudi's, they own the states and you are chirping off about the Russians? Lol. If I were you I would be brushing up on my mandarin.
I studied abroad in Beijing during college, my Mandarin is fine lol.

also Putin is a can

Compare Trump and Putin to a guy like Canada's Trudeau who says we need to get rid of the word mankind because it's "sexist".
Yeah, thank fuck we are moving in the right direction but don't fret, those two relics will be out of commission before you know it.

The woman he corrected said something like "MATERNAL love is the key to saving mankind".

He ignores the hugely sexist and misandric remark that MATERNAL love, not parental love, is the key to save mankind. Then he picks her up on semantics.

He also ignores the fact the number one predictor for criminality is single parenthood, usually maternal love without paternal love.

If he's going to be a stupid cunt, he should at least be consistent.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back