Boxing Gear

Masakatsu Funaki #1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just signed up at a local boxing gym and will be needing gear. Can you guys hook me up with the best current deals on the net? Will be starting from scratch so i'll need suggestions from mouth pieces to sparring gloves.

ringeside.com sells mostly boxing gear other than that sorry icant be of much help

Cageside is an hour away in Durham. You should check and see if they have a storefront. Regardless, they are probably the closest distributor of good gear, and at highly competitive prices.

If you bought from Cageside, I would get IMF Training gloves, a few pairs of 200" semi-elastic handwraps, a Shock Doctor Power Double mouthpiece.

I would pick up the machine washable headgear from Ringside (Bomber is the model if I recall), and a pair of bag gloves. Ultimate Classic or IMF for the bag gloves.

I would get a cheap 9' speed rope from the local sporting goods shop. There is one for under $5 on Cageside as well.

Cageside is an hour away in Durham. You should check and see if they have a storefront. Regardless, they are probably the closest distributor of good gear, and at highly competitive prices.

If you bought from Cageside, I would get IMF Training gloves, a few pairs of 200" semi-elastic handwraps, a Shock Doctor Power Double mouthpiece.

I would pick up the machine washable headgear from Ringside (Bomber is the model if I recall), and a pair of bag gloves. Ultimate Classic or IMF for the bag gloves.

I would get a cheap 9' speed rope from the local sporting goods shop. There is one for under $5 on Cageside as well.
Thanks Art, much appreciated.

cageside will have everything you need bar a custom mouthguard Masa, but that is really optional depending on the sparring u'll be doing. Good to see you're still alive man.

~Foz

Back