Boxing DVDs

Title have a really large series of instructionals for boxing. I think its like 16 of them or something. Havent checked them out myself.

Muay thai: Vut Kamnark, Fairtex, Duke Roufus and Rob Kaman all have pretty solid series of instructionals.

I bought the attacking the body one....it was very short, and didn't teach me anything I didn't already know (or anything that someone who had been in a boxing gym for a few months wouldn't already know). Based on that one at least, I would not recommend them.

I have two more 'advanced' vids from title boxing, but I have not watched them yet....I'll post after I do.

The title line of instructionals is great and only 9.99 for dvd. they even have a new set with Freddy Roach and Justin Fortune teaching different stuff. I would get the title ones over anything out there on the market

Vilo Magee said:
The title line of instructionals is great and only 9.99 for dvd. they even have a new set with Freddy Roach and Justin Fortune teaching different stuff. I would get the title ones over anything out there on the market

Any specific ones? I just ordered the punching at angles one a couple days ago.

Back