Boxing DVDs

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by Pyle1500, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Pyle1500

Pyle1500 White Belt

Can anyone tell me their opinions on these http://www.ringside.com/DETAIL.ASPX?ID=24913 ? I am thinking of buying this if it checks out. Also does anyone have any other good training books or DVDs for boxing or Muay Thai.

2. krellik

krellik Gimli son of Cisco

Title have a really large series of instructionals for boxing. I think its like 16 of them or something. Havent checked them out myself.

Muay thai: Vut Kamnark, Fairtex, Duke Roufus and Rob Kaman all have pretty solid series of instructionals.

3. Vovchanchyn Fan

Vovchanchyn Fan Green Belt

I bought the attacking the body one....it was very short, and didn't teach me anything I didn't already know (or anything that someone who had been in a boxing gym for a few months wouldn't already know). Based on that one at least, I would not recommend them.

I have two more 'advanced' vids from title boxing, but I have not watched them yet....I'll post after I do.

4. Vilo Magee

Vilo Magee Brown Belt Professional Fighter

The title line of instructionals is great and only 9.99 for dvd. they even have a new set with Freddy Roach and Justin Fortune teaching different stuff. I would get the title ones over anything out there on the market

5. triggertap79

triggertap79 Green Belt

Any specific ones? I just ordered the punching at angles one a couple days ago.