Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit, Mosley gets a point deducted for a low blow in the 10th round in what might be a close fight.

In the 10th one commentator has it evens and one aveseyan up by one.

Fuck mosley just docked a point

Mosley might have lost the 11th despite what the commentator said. He needs the 12th to get a win or a draw I think.

Surprised that was such a wide decision for Avanesyan.

Shit, hit a small bet earlier but other than that boxing was a shit day after that. Won about 1u on the early play lost 2.5u on the Mosley under and the Bone play altogether. Really thought the Bone fight could've gone either way, thought Bone took a lot of early-mid rds and did the better work to deserve the win but maybe I'm biased, I guess.

oh well, have MAkabu itd over Bellew for a couple units tomorrow, hopefully that ends the boxing weekend on a good note.

Pretty much gave back all my Burns ITD winnings from this afternoon on Mosley & Bone tonight. Have this one play so far for tomorrow's UK card:

Ilunga Makabu/Tony Bellew Under 8½ (+145) $68.97 for $100.00

Big card tonight in liverpool uk, guys. Starts 6pm (1pm et) on sky sports 1. David pryce 3/1 to win dec over 8 rounds. Eyeing this as his opponent never been stopped but pryce does bang. Dodd and farrell dec wins are highly likely. Smith bro fights are huge odds so waste of time but bellew makabu interesting odds. Hopefully this will set me up nicely for ufc rught afterwards. 12 hrs straight of betting!

Big error i made last night was victor loughlin who reffed the nurse fight was the ref from the eubank blackwell fight totally forgot. If hes reffing tonight will defo watch my decision plays if a fight is particularly one sided.

I guess Bellew might be a decent bet, fighting at home and will have the crowd behind him. Maybe even by decision.

To be dropped and win +800 for bellow. $10 on this

$1.70 for makabu. 10 on that. Earlier one was a back up

Bad luck to the Mosley bettors but really glad he didn't win. He was in line to fight the Thurman-Porter winner, he would have got destroyed.

Great uppercut KO by Price, sorry Sham. It's pleasing to the eye to watch outdoor fights.

I held fire to see how 1st played out luckily!

Farrell dec +110 £50. This is sooo going distance.

Makabu now 4/5 -125 with Bet365 draw no bet. Have to take some action here, patriotic money going on Bellew but Makabu is the rightful favourite.

Close... I'm same as you sham.. Thinking of hedging Yates a little though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back