Boxing discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tailed some of you guys' plays on the Fox card tonight. Also, Mansour impressed me in October when he forced a draw that most people thought was unfair against Gerald Washington who I had bet on at +185.

PBC Boxing on Fox Risk $279.00

Danny Garcia wins by 12 round decision (-129) vs Robert Guerrero $129.00 for $100.00
Robert Guerrero +21½ points (+100) vs Danny Garcia $50.00 for $50.00
Amir Mansour (+155) vs Dominic Breazeale $40.00 for $62.00
Amir Mansour/Dominic Breazeale goes distance (+105) $40.00 for $42.00
Amir Mansour wins by 10 round decision (+510) $20.00 for $102.00

Danny itd +190/188 2u
Vasquez Dec +125 1u
Mansour itd +271 1u

Should be a fun one, worried about going too hard on Mansour itd instead of just taking the ml but going out on a limb and taking a shot, he's got a ton of power, just a matter of if he can catch the chin or not. Vasquez dec being better priced than the itd line, i had to take it. Only 10rds, Martinez is gritty, feels like the right play. Hoping Danny showcases himself tonight and puts on a nice performance, really goes for the finish. Also banking on Guerrero being washed and not being able to withstand the type of punishment he has in the past. GL boys.

Someone who is cool with Cr0w needs to message him and tell him we have our own place with a boxing thread. I haven't seen him since the switch

ya he is throwing everything into every punch.. hope gets the ko

TKO-exhaustion.

That is a hell of a way to lose a bet LOL.

What the hell? Mansour was winning and quits on his stool between rounds?

If dude's jaw is legit broken his cornerman is kind of a cunt for saying "don't do that to me man" and throwing his hat

duh vasquez dec +162 on 365 livebet

I have nothing on this fight, but Martinez upset his last opponent as a 25-1 underdog in his last bout.

you would not think that is possible watching this fight.. he looks super slow and limited

you would not think that is possible watching this fight.. he looks super slow and limited

Yeah I am glad that I didn't realize it until the fight started and just passed altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back