Boxing Discussion VIII

Not watching so any pbp or anything available? Anyone here watching?

Tailed. Oh well. I appreciate the insight and info, regardless.

Going to try Anselmo Moreno at +500. His opponent missed weight by 3.5 pounds while this is last chance saloon for former world champion Moreno.

All in on Haney stopping Ryan at +165.

He seems to have more power without as big a weight cut. Prograis is tougher with a better chin than Ryan and I thought Ryan was putting on an act before but he is coked out of his mind. I dont even know how seriously hes been training.

Haney 1+ knockdowns at plus money
2+ knockdowns +500

FDGTD +125

He seems to have more power without as big a weight cut. Prograis is tougher with a better chin than Ryan and I thought Ryan was putting on an act before but he is coked out of his mind. I dont even know how seriously hes been training.

2+ knockdowns +500

FDGTD +125
I like Haney ITD a lot as well. Also Fight ends Rounds 7-12 is +250

Looks like betting on WBA boxing matches is going to be temporarily banned in Ontario Canada the same way we couldn't bet on UFC in January last year. Total joke.

lol Ontario needs to fuck off with this shit and do what they usually do - focus on the Leafs.

Haney by decision is available at + money now. I'm wondering if Ryan will somehow get himself DQ'ed though.

The oods for Haney dropped a lot from yesterday. I'm using bodog and it went from -850 to -650.

Melikuziev by decision seems sonewhat interesting @5,00.

Thinking about Haney knockdown props but I’m unsure.

2+ knockdowns +500

FDGTD +125

He ran past us on the strip last Saturday, for whatever that's worth. Whether that was real road work to be in the best possible shape or just him wanting to be seen running by all those people on Las Vegas Blvd...that I don't know.

Did anyone find the full fight between Dibombe and Demchemko?

Back