Boxing Discussion VIII

Moved my action from Okolie dec @ 4.50 at bet365 to 5.00 at Ladbrokes for no loss.

Added some as a single to Okolie DEC along with the original 7-12 or DEC bet. Watkins could slow but Okolie is happy to clinch.

Eaten alive there, thought he'd have more about himself than that.

Fuck.

-2.7u. Bad day to increase units.
Pedraza to win to close that double to make it better.

Got murdered as i bet betolli 1k itd instead of fdgtd like an amateur. Broke even tho thanks to okolie r1-3 chase dec and lb that ggg lookalike by dec

Up 1.1u pre fight bets.

Up 2.73u including LB (£819)

Not the most emphatic of evenings but decent profit, good start to a good week of Boxing.

Hope everyone ended up well!

If LB is included in totality with pre bets I'm up 36.62u with a 65.8% ROI.

I know basically no-one includes their LB in their stats from what I can gather but damn that makes me happy haha!

Crawford is 1.18 on Betsafe!

You probably can't get a lot of money in on the ML, but I used it in some doubles to spice up those odds a bit.

Crawford is 1.18 on Betsafe!

You probably can't get a lot of money in on the ML, but I used it in some doubles to spice up those odds a bit.

Really hoping we see more money come in on Horn, if Crawford gets to 1.20 or even 1.25 I'm just going to get as much as I can down on him.

Certainly not 'taking credit' for this one as it was something me and @pytycrys agreed was a good price the other day when talking about it.

Nathan Gorman TKO @ 3.25 vs Sean Turner.

I've watched a lot of both guys and know Turner is durable, got Hrgovic DEC against him at about 3.50 or 4.00.

But I feel Hrgovic could have got him out of there late, failed to do so but with another 2 rounds here I think the pressure style of Gorman can achieve it. The punch selection, working the body and overall activity of Gorman could definitely lead to a stoppage down the stretch, this line is too wide for my liking so happy to take Gorman TKO @ 3.25. I expect that line will fall more and more the closer we get.

Just added the equivalent of another $2,000 in BTC on Crawford at -500 at BetBTC.co. Best price anywhere to my knowledge. Now my biggest bets on one fight ever, approx. $5K in action.

no i am from denmark.. i use a private stream that cost 10$ every 2 month ish

send me a msg if you want it
Does this work for all combat sports? I'm in Aus and our boxing/MMA coverage is deplorable so I might be keen on this

Just added the equivalent of another $2,000 in BTC on Crawford at -500 at BetBTC.co. Best price anywhere to my knowledge. Now my biggest bets on one fight ever, approx. $5K in action.

He was -500 on sportsbet last night, I did the same. Lots of betting ads here in Aus pushing horn/whittaker parlays

Last edited:
He was -500 on sportsbet last night, I did the same. Lots of betting ads here in Aus pushing horn/whittaker parlays

I've got a parlay running with Crawford KO, Santa Cruz win and Whitaker win. Okolie started it off with his KO win. Pretty confident.

I've got a parlay running with Crawford KO, Santa Cruz win and Whitaker win. Okolie started it off with his KO win. Pretty confident.
Exact same. 70 bucks on romero ko rd 2/3 @ +2100 to cover myself, got in early with that.

Does this work for all combat sports? I'm in Aus and our boxing/MMA coverage is deplorable so I might be keen on this
yes they have all mma/boxing/kickboxing events ect and another 100 channels with other sports and movies. i used the site myself for over 10 years its solid

you can use bitcoin/paypal to pay

yes they have all mma/boxing/kickboxing events ect and another 100 channels with other sports and movies. i used the site myself for over 10 years its solid

you can use bitcoin/paypal to pay
Sounds good

Can you pm me the site/link?

I think Horn to be knocked down @ 1.50 at Skybet is an amazing price. Even better than the ITD prop.
I had 1u @ 1.44 at Betfair, but damn this is even better.

Back