Boxing Discussion VIII

Any idea what price he was in play after round 5? I would have added more for sure reading the comments here.

Ritson TKO tonight @ 2.63 would top off the perfect weekend.

Only have a bit on Cunnigham @ 6.00 , that's it

Any idea what price he was in play after round 5? I would have added more for sure reading the comments here.

bet fair had him at a +160 or so for pretty much the entire fight with very little liquidity.

it was like there was only one guy playing the fight

anybody watched or know anything about Ashfaq? DEC +250 looks tempting as its his debut only 4 rounds and his opponent only been knocked out once in 55 fights

saw a bit of footage on youtube he dont seem like a big puncher at all.. but the fights were a couple years old

anybody watched or know anything about Ashfaq? DEC +250 looks tempting as its his debut only 4 rounds and his opponent only been knocked out once in 55 fights

Only stopped by selby too and r6

Looks like hes fighting jonathan tellez now

I think he was suppossed to fight Tellez and now it's change to face Fidoe? However everybody has him vs Tellez except for betfair. Fuck knows.

Edit :
I'll have a small stab at Burton dec @ 4.50.
0.3u on that

ahh i see i missed that the DEC line is based on him fighting Tellez.. line makes sense then =/

Looks like I will be in Vegas first weekend in May for GGG vs Canelo 2.

Not gonna pop for tickets, even crappy seats look like they are going for $800+ and I'll be with my wife who isn't all that interested in it. Should be a fun weekend to be out there though. I'll probably throw a few hundy on GGG as long as that idiot Byrd isn't judging LOL.

5d odds interesting right now if you favor GGG by a solid margin like I do.

Fight goes distance -155
Does not go distance +135

but...

GGG itd +188
GGG dec +245

I realize a lot of those odds is because Canelo itd is like +680 vs his dec line of +230. But I gotta think GGG dec is what hold value here. I think we've seen it's tough to trust judging in big fights, but jeez if this thing does go the distance, Canelo pays less than GGG? Seems way off based on how the first fight went.

I just did 2u on GGG dec at +245. I'm sure I will bet his ML in Vegas as long as it's under -200 too.

So who is Ashfaq fighting ffs?

edit: found it, it's Fidoe, 1u on Ashfaq decision @3.50

wow, line instantly moves to 1.25 after I bet it....

I must be the sharpest small timer ever haha

Okay so my big bet is Ritson TKO @ 2.63

Small on Cunningham DEC @ 9.00

BOL all!

Back