Boxing Discussion VIII

Paul yet to stop a non jabroni level guy. I include Woodley and Askren to jabronis because they dont know how to strike -well Woodley did when he was younger- but other than that Id play gtd and Jake one knockdown.

Wonder if we’ll get good odds on Keno Machado these Olympics

On Bakole, Anderson isn't it regardless of results here though

Madrimov has a better than +500 chance, unsure on bets

On Pitbull itd but odds moved top far now

Any last minute action on the Crawford fight anyone?

Betting Yang Liu to beat the controversial Imane Khelif for gold at +400
On Leo over Lopez too, odds should be closer than +350. Also heard Lopez hasn't done any altitude training in camp and this fight is at altitude

Inoue 5/6 +380 $150
Inoue 7-12 +500 $125

Over/under 4.5 is evens. This is clear value mathematically. Doheny isn't making it to the cards or winning. Hopefully Inoue doesn't flatten him early.

Inoue 5/6 +380 $150
Inoue 7-12 +500 $125

Over/under 4.5 is evens. This is clear value mathematically. Doheny isn't making it to the cards or winning. Hopefully Inoue doesn't flatten him early.

Round 4 finished. Officially need Inoue KO for a nice payout. Inoue KO was -1050 BTW. I murked the market. Doheny has nothing and Inoue starting to open up after the slow start.

Inoue 5/6 +380 $150
Inoue 7-12 +500 $125

$150
$625

$475 profit. Strange finish but was only a matter of time. Barrage at end of 6 might have compromised him but I'm not complaining.

Back