• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion VIII

Is his opponents bad? I presume he's picked an easy opponent to look good against.
Doesnt look interested at all. Very defeatist attitude, hes only there for a pay day. I think he looks for a way out rather than try and take it the distance

He has no real jab so even Jake should figure him out even if he tries to win which im even doubting hes there for...

You got anything for the Bam/Sunny fight?

Doesnt look interested at all. Very defeatist attitude, hes only there for a pay day. I think he looks for a way out rather than try and take it the distance

He has no real jab so even Jake should figure him out even if he tries to win which im even doubting hes there for...

You got anything for the Bam/Sunny fight?

Not yet, I think I'll play Bam decision since thats the most likely outcome.

Nice call... Ended up getting an extra £88 risk free bet on it due to the difference between the exchange and normal bet fair site +£333

£178.5 Gurrero Decision +140 to win £250
£20 Bam KO +650 to win £130

Last edited:
£178.5 Gurrero Decision +140 to win £250
£20 Bam KO +650 to win £130
+£380

2024 - boxing betting units raised to £500

I've been offered quite a bit of money for my boxing tips. I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda tempted, but at the same time I wanna be an open source and work on my YT channel.

Last edited:
Best card of the year next weekend?

Wilder KO the obvious pick but hes had 1 round in 2 years and Parker will be his best fight other than fury. Not sure Wilder will have it all his own way there

Opetaia should dismantle Zorro. 1-6 at +$ for me so far

Leaning AJ decision (played it small at +147 and odds have wound in a bit so could lay off anyway). Hoping Otto does it but he wont get the cards and he has no finishing upside other than a cut which is unlikely

Dubois v roid baby. Miller looked slow as fuck v Browne, ive seen glaciers move quicker. He has a chin on him with decent cardio, and doubt there's much testing here but Dubois should end him

Bivol Dec as benebox posted, on at -120. This is a mismatch though, Bivol should try and stop it. Doubt he does however

Hrgovic, crap fight. Who cares. Should be rounds 1-2 but no play i dont think

Fa v Sanchez. Fa holds a lot, his fight v Parker he just wanted to survive. Over could be the play here if you think he can make 5.5 rounds. Getting bombed out by Browne not a good look though

Thoughts gents?

Willing to take a stab at some overs on the card this weekend. Just hope that Parker isn't just there for a payday. Joshua by UD is +190. I like that and Wilder to win and over 6 rds is +175. Might take Parker small too because I really don't rate Wilder that high, and Parker usually is durable.

Willing to take a stab at some overs on the card this weekend. Just hope that Parker isn't just there for a payday. Joshua by UD is +190. I like that and Wilder to win and over 6 rds is +175. Might take Parker small too because I really don't rate Wilder that high, and Parker usually is durable.
The only thing is the Saudis have Wilder v Joshua in mind so what are the chances of Parker getting a decision even if it is deserved?

Dubois 1.53

Miller cardio is gone. Too much made of Dubois quitting, miller wont keep a pace to do that. Dubois throws tighter combos too

Dubois 1.53

Miller cardio is gone. Too much made of Dubois quitting, miller wont keep a pace to do that. Dubois throws tighter combos too
Looks like the first fight is Sanchez vs. Fa from what I see. Sanchez decision +300 may be a play since it's a 10-round fight but he'll be a lot faster than Fa. Later round group bets may be worth a sprinkle.

Last edited:
Dubois 1.53

Dubois should win. Miller looks trash since the suspension.

£200 AJ decision +125 to win £250
£50 AJ UD +200 to win £100
£125 AJ rds 7-12 +350 to win £437.50

10 Miller rds 9-10 +5500 to win £550

£450 Bivol decision -120 to win £373.83
£75 Bivol rds 7-12 +300 to win £225

I took a shot on Junior Fa (+1050) & Ellis Zorro (+1460).

Expecting to lose but I have never bought into either of their opponents as world class talents, especially Jai, and everyone has forgotten Fa knows how to box because of his durability issues.

Dubois should win. Miller looks trash since the suspension.

£200 AJ decision +125 to win £250
£50 AJ UD +200 to win £100
£125 AJ rds 7-12 +350 to win £437.50

10 Miller rds 9-10 +5500 to win £550

£450 Bivol decision -120 to win £373.83
£75 Bivol rds 7-12 +300 to win £225
Added £96 Dubois decision +260 to win £250

Last edited:
Back