Boxing Discussion VIII

Which book offers BKFC lines?

Watch that video, holy shit.

What I mean tho is why would anyone play the -210 line when you can play both the 1-6 and 7-12 lines individually for thr same amount and make more if he wins ITD
You lose the other half of the bet no matter what...

Some ridiculous odds out for Caleb Plant by Split Decision (+8000) and Majority Decision (+12500) on PokerStars.

I think Plant is live if he jabs and moves.

Haymon may screw Canelo because he didn’t sign a multi fight deal.

52856E4B-18B1-4DA4-AB30-A48205F9D406.jpeg

I think Crawford wins a decision but can't play it at - odds

I think Crawford wins a decision but can't play it at - odds
I’m looking for unanimous decision for Crawford but none of my books are offering it.
I might play Crawford rounds 7-12 and 10-12. I think Crawford will start picking Porter apart in the 2nd half of the fight.

I’m looking for unanimous decision for Crawford but none of my books are offering it.
I might play Crawford rounds 7-12 and 10-12. I think Crawford will start picking Porter apart in the 2nd half of the fight.

Good call. I was so close to copying that 10-12 bet but bailed.

How is Fury -150 against Logan? May make my biggest bet of the year on this.

Paul x Woodley 2 rematch. lol
I was heavy on Paul by decision at +1600 in the first fight.

For this fight I think that Woodley will take it as he knows he can hurt Paul so he will have the confidence to be more aggressive than he was in the first half of the first fight. I like Woodley by decision at +750. Odds are off again.

82CD5C24-913F-47C6-B524-B8985F643766.jpeg

I was heavy on Paul by decision at +1600 in the first fight.

For this fight I think that Woodley will take it as he knows he can hurt Paul so he will have the confidence to be more aggressive than he was in the first half of the first fight. I like Woodley by decision at +750. Odds are off again.

View attachment 895573
Woodley on 10 days notice gonna be much worse than full camp from first fight, already has big volume problems as is. Not to mention promotion and judges gonna be behind Jake anyways. +750 isn't value imo.

Woodley on 10 days notice gonna be much worse than full camp from first fight, already has big volume problems as is. Not to mention promotion and judges gonna be behind Jake anyways. +750 isn't value imo.
I think Woodley will win the first half of the fight and then both will be gassed and hug until a decision. Tyron has a good chin and wasn’t hurt by Paul.

The first fight was a split decision.

Loma decision +350 $100
Loma 7-12 +150 $100

Teixeira +250 $50
Teixeira 7-12 +800 $50

Like the Loma picks but not sure on the Teixeira picks. Best of luck to you of course, but it's very hard to go on the road and defeat an undefeated fighter in Russia. Just look at Liam Smith when he fought Magomed Kurbanov, many people thought he got robbed. Better hope he gets that KO because it's going to be very unlikely he can win on the cards without an undeniable domination.

Back