Boxing Discussion VI

I expect Ancajas gets it done within the next 2, Ancajas DEC @ 9.00 was a good little hedge just in case, either way looks good now.

Anywhere else in the world and this would be stopped lol, fair play to him but he's in well over his head, corner need to call it a day soon.

Added a bit more on Ancajas dec +2200
Exagerrated line

hoping the warnings might make Ancajas hesitent to go the body now

Referee doing anything he can to help Conlan.

Either way is profit now as long as Ancajas wins, I love being able to hedge at stupid prices in play.

Looks like I’ve missed loads of action tonight! :(
Well done all, esp CR0W
At least I’ve just landed in Vegas though... somewhat justifies it.

Well, gotta take a loss on this but no problem after a great start of the night.
Anyway, Conlan looked weird

It's done, Ancajas TKO lands! Had to load up on that to make it worthwhile but a brutal win.

Playing the over in the Frampton fight, think he can very well get a late stoppage against the bigger man once he wares him down, the over is a better price than Frampton TKO too.

Just hope we don't see Garcia get hurt bad early in the fight otherwise I think Frampton gets it done early, BOL all.

In profit whether this lands or not but if it does it'd cap a wonderful night before UFC even starts, a lot of that is thanks to Carroll TKO @ 6.00.

BOL whatever you are on here!

Got few ademik plays and he’s badly cut

Yeah, looks like a clash of heads apparently, if it goes to the cards I can't see Adamek losing, 1-1 right now I think but would say 2-0 Adamek just because it's Poland.

Back