• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very small stab on Hobbs @ 19 just because they both are prospects, unproven. Hobbs' only fight is lost because he dislocated his shoulder.

Also, I like Geronta Davis by decision @ 3.50 . Walsh has never been stopped and he's tough. Also, he'll be fighting in front of his crowd. However, I don't think he has any chance of beating Davis, so his dec prop is not very appealing at only @5.

Very small stab on Hobbs @ 19 just because they both are prospects, unproven. Hobbs' only fight is lost because he dislocated his shoulder.

Also, I like Geronta Davis by decision @ 3.50 . Walsh has never been stopped and he's tough. Also, he'll be fighting in front of his crowd. However, I don't think he has any chance of beating Davis, so his dec prop is not very appealing at only @5.

Yarde is gonna wreck hobbs they love giving him cannon fodder

Apparently Davis only arrived in the UK this week. Jet lag could affect him. You definitely need more than a week to get used to such a radically different time zone.

UK is only 5 hours different to the East Coast, wouldn't call that a radically different time zone.

i wanted to bet on walsh in the UK but then i saw his seventh round kd against paul appleby and decided agasint it.

I might also like Murata by decision...Let's see what odds we get on that.

relikh is crude but he should not be a +500 as he could get a decision win as 135 rances is not promoted by tgp. burns said that relik has legit 140 power and could be a good play here especially with live betting being offered should he score an early kd like bey did.

Added one more unit on Davis by dec @ 4
Now have 2.5u @ 3.70 on that

Would think Barthelemy is a different class to Relikh. Having a close fight with an over-the-hill Ricky Burns is not really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back