Boxing Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
took AJ R1-3 and R1 +2900 will livebet Wlad if he is looking good

i make a point of never betting on a ko against a guy who has never been stopped or if there is no record of him having poor punch resistance.

fighters protect that to sell it down the road

Lesson learned! But still cant believe that guy survived!

epic atmosphere.. wish we could have a ufc event like this someday

Props to all those who PMd but just so y'all know that stream is behind (all you guys sent me the same one lol)

Not sure if y'all trying to livebet. I have a lesser quality stream but its not lagging. Pm if you want it

Props to all those who PMd but just so y'all know that stream is behind (all you guys sent me the same one lol)

Not sure if y'all trying to livebet. I have a lesser quality stream but its not lagging. Pm if you want it

send pls

can you check your pm?

could you pm me aswell please? wanna see how far behind i am

Lb fight goes distance at +260. No power shots really from AJ yet but he's overextending and the step up seems real

I'm 25 seconds ahead of your stream JB, just so you know, streaming on viaplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back