Boxing collectible

Uber_Noober

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Ok Ive had this thing since the 80’s, a friend gave it to me. I forgot all about it, so I dug it out of a footlocker to bring it to the Gheyberry antique road show. So what do you jabroni’s figure it’s worth? It’s worn and not in premium condition, but it’s Hagler mang!
2601ED8B-9DDD-4465-A717-59DADAF65A79.jpeg

Cmarvelous Emarvin?

Would need to get it authenticated before it’s worth anything. PSA, JSA, and BGS are your best bets.

Also not to burst your bubble but here’s an authentic one and the signatures don’t exactly match up:

images

Ok Ive had this thing since the 80’s, a friend gave it to me. I forgot all about it, so I dug it out of a footlocker to bring it to the Gheyberry antique road show. So what do you jabroni’s figure it’s worth? It’s worn and not in premium condition, but it’s Hagler mang!
View attachment 772421

It's too bad that the autograph is faded but it's still good enough that since it's on a unique piece it could be worth about a buck & a half to $200. Maybe a bit more if you find the right collector who really wants it.

Also not to burst your bubble but here’s an authentic one and the signatures don’t exactly match up:

images

I disagree, bro. I've gotten a few Hagler items signed by him in person & although he signs with his typical flourish on bigger items he tones it down on smaller things. And since he was writing on the edge of the frisbee he didn't have a lot of room to work with. I'd vouch for this one's authenticity.

I disagree, bro. I've gotten a few Hagler items signed by him in person & although he signs with his typical flourish on bigger items he tones it down on smaller things. And since he was writing on the edge of the frisbee he didn't have a lot of room to work with. I'd vouch for this one's authenticity.
How much did you make selling off your boxing collection items before moving to Arizona? If you don't mind me asking.

How much did you make selling off your boxing collection items before moving to Arizona? If you don't mind me asking.

Well, I didn't sell off my entire boxing collection. Far from it. I just pared it down to a combination of my favorite stuff & my most valuable items. So, I'd say that I sold off about half of my collection if measured by its volume. But most of what I sold was a lot of bulk. Things that took up a lot of room but weren't all that valuable. I took a loss by selling it all so cheap but I was lucky to find just a couple of individuals who wanted it all. So, I gave them a deal by letting them have it at low prices which saved me a bundle by not having to have it shipped across the country with all my other stuff.

In the end, between both of them, I got $1300. Which I was happy with. Now my collection is lean & mean like I want it.

Back