• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boxing: Benavidez vs Gvozdyk 6-15-24

Last edited:
@KDR by RNC can you update Benavidez to -450 since no one has bet yet. People saw the face off, and size difference and started hammering Gvozdyk.

Thank you..👍
This is why I don’t rush. That and I’m usually busy lol. Unless it’s a huge fight. People usually don’t bet these too early. Some do but those people will just get later too usually

This is why I don’t rush. That and I’m usually busy lol. Unless it’s a huge fight. People usually don’t bet these too early. Some do but those people will just get later too usually
The size difference between these guys was something. Benavidez always looks soft but dude has ridiculous fast combinations. I can't wait for this fight because soon as it's over the Canelo controversy gets turned up or flamed out.

The size difference between these guys was something. Benavidez always looks soft but dude has ridiculous fast combinations. I can't wait for this fight because soon as it's over the Canelo controversy gets turned up or flamed out.

link youtube.com/watch?v=07fVPWfc_9Y&t=171s

Would be good to see the upset.

Recently, it seems Benavidez is indicating he wants to stay at 175.

As a coincidence, that came after:

Back