Boxing: 9.30 11pm ET Saul Alvarez vs Jermell Charlo

Canelo has slowed down for sure but he looked jacked at the weigh in's. Charlo moving up two weight classes is pretty wild. Charlo has a small waist so watch out for them body shots. I know nothing.... @Nova44 what are you thinking?

If Canelo is truly slowing down, and if he hasn't fully recovered from his injury, and if his head isn't in the game any more like someone in his camp said, and if Jermell is in the best shape of his career, and if Jermell doesn't let Canelo breathe, then maybe Jermell wins...

I'm picking Canelo by stoppage in round 7 or 8, and then hopefully all sense goes out of the window and Crawford gets in the ring and says something along the lines of "fight me you ginger prick".

If Canelo is truly slowing down, and if he hasn't fully recovered from his injury, and if his head isn't in the game any more like someone in his camp said, and if Jermell is in the best shape of his career, and if Jermell doesn't let Canelo breathe, then maybe Jermell wins...

I'm picking Canelo by stoppage in round 7 or 8, and then hopefully all sense goes out of the window and Crawford gets in the ring and says something along the lines of "fight me you ginger prick".
<{jackyeah}>

Back