Boxing: 5.25 9pm ET Arslanbek Makhmudov vs Miljan Rovcanin

Don't count on seeing Junior in the ring soon :oops:

Shock retirement pits new foe against Arslanbek Makhmudov

New matchup:
https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...e-arslanbek-lion-makhmudov-vs-miljan-rovcanin

https://boxrec.com/en/event/894050/3143631

Arslanbek Makhmudov -1587
Miljan Rovcanin +940

Makhmudov+Mbili
Christian Mbilli -2500

^ Fight update needed in order to be ready for Saturday

Note: Did not find odds for Arslanbek ITD, so an estimate would be good
😌
@helax
@Dillydilly

weighed in

Miljan Rovcanin +940

Makhmudov+Mbili
Christian Mbilli -2500

😌
@helax
@Dillydilly

weighed in

Man I been busier than hooer on nickel night lately. Gonna try and get props added for everything when I can motivate myself to get on the laptop. Dog tired right now

Man I been busier than hooer on nickel night lately. Gonna try and get props added for everything when I can motivate myself to get on the laptop. Dog tired right now

Saw an article earlier today about some illegal rooster fighting gambling ring (they like putting "cockfighting" in headlines, as they would)
and it came to mind how you've been kept away from vcash matters more than usual lately 🧐

Cool. This one doesn't have the most urgency because the odds are so bad, but want to support Arslanbek.
Want to see how he comes back from that broken hand + loss. Better come back BLASTING, obviously.

Also, it's far more important that you (and the Rill Dill) are ready for all the fun on the 1st day of June.
$$

Miljan Rovcanin +940

Makhmudov+Mbili
Christian Mbilli -2500

😌
@helax
@Dillydilly

weighed in

added them, for the ITD -500 sounded good, previous fight was -300 ITD (-910 to win)

Is this other dude coming off the couch or did he have a fight scheduled? @AppliedScience
Doesn't seem he had a fight scheduled, but he had a quick win in November, looks in reasonable shape, and probably has been in the gym because:
"Rovcanin, known for his role as the primary sparring partner for Filip Hrgovic, brings a blend of size and punching power to the ring." ^

Arslanbek doesn't want any of that to matter:
'“I have same goal to any opponent, to beat him, to destroy him,” Makhmudov (18-1, 17 knockouts) told The Ring menacingly.'
:cool:

Doesn't seem he had a fight scheduled, but he had a quick win in November, looks in reasonable shape, and probably has been in the gym because:
"Rovcanin, known for his role as the primary sparring partner for Filip Hrgovic, brings a blend of size and punching power to the ring." ^

Arslanbek doesn't want any of that to matter:
'“I have same goal to any opponent, to beat him, to destroy him,” Makhmudov (18-1, 17 knockouts) told The Ring menacingly.'
:cool:
Yeah, Makhmudov is a monster. I know he got pieced up last time but he should hurt this dude.

Yeah, Makhmudov is a monster. I know he got pieced up

By an underrated boxer and after his hand was broken.
We can give him some leniency regarding that if he returns to dominating :oops:

Seems he emphasized getting re-focused.
Strong mind and (hopefully, again with) strong hands.

Christopher Guerrero vs. Kenny Larson

Last edited:
By an underrated boxer and after his hand was broken.
We can give him some leniency regarding that if he returns to dominating :oops:

Seems he emphasized getting re-focused.
Strong mind and (hopefully, again with) strong hands.

I just found out yesterday that he broke his hand very early in that fight. That would do a number on you mentally. It's not MMA, you only have two weapons.

Back