Boxing: 2.24 9pm ET Shakhram Giyasov vs Pablo Cesar Cano

uzbekistan-flag-pole-animated.gif

Hope Giyasov punishes Cano specifically for spitting out his mouthpiece.
Cano quickly realized the skill difference.

Update
Cano's attempts at being dirty caused him to harm himself.
More or less led himself to injury, with the supposed/suspected broken ankle.

Giyasov Technical Decision 109-99

Last edited:
@helax and @lsa need to be lot lizards, but here on shertard with anyone local to them. You guys post some kind of a banner or post a thread in multiple forums. Or put it in your sig. "PM me if you need your helmet polished, I do tongue in butt." The rest of us can help get the word out, too. I'll start now on that front with my sig. Happy to help. You two can work from cheap motels and clean rooms to get one room free to serve the public, as it were.
Then get together a bunch of dough every couple weeks and give it to us via a refill like this one, even if a smaller payout.

Say $20 per blow job and if you both get 200 knobs per day that's what, $56,000 in two weeks?----$55,900,000 vcash with the current 1000:1 cash conversion rate you can split up amongst us degenerates. With a bit left for you. $50,000 apiece.

$55,900,000 per refill and then $100/$100,000 left that they can use to buy themselves something pretty.

Thumbs up to vote yes.

Last edited:
@helax and @lsa need to be lot lizards, but here on shertard with anyone local to them. You guys post some kind of a banner or post a thread in multiple forums. Or put it in your sig. "PM me if you need your helmet polished, I do tongue in butt." The rest of us can help get the word out, too. I'll start now on that front with my sig. Happy to help. You two can work from cheap motels and clean rooms to get one room free to serve the public, as it were.
Then get together a bunch of dough every couple weeks and give it to us via a refill like this one, even if a smaller payout.

Say $20 per blow job and if you both get 200 knobs per day that's what, $56,000 in two weeks?----$55,900,000 vcash with the current 1000:1 cash conversion rate you can split up amongst us degenerates. With a bit left for you. $50,000 apiece.

$55,900,000 per refill and then $100/$100,000 left that they can use to buy themselves something pretty.

Thumbs up to vote yes.
@lsa already has “president of lot lizards” in his sig. I don’t partake in those activities but I support him in his endeavors and am sure his sig has led many clients to him

Back