Boxers respond to school shooting in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Via twitter

AdrienBroner My heart goes out to all the families that lost loved ones in Connecticut today #GODBLESS

VICIOUSortiz RT @shellbylayne: ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!??? Sick sick ****s. Whoever created this account needs rot in hell. http://t.co/DaPUUChM

KIDCHOCOLATE The work of God come from a place we would never know if we don't allow him to work his will! Praying for families in #ct

meanjoersc people shooting up schools wtf condolences to those ct kids and adults

LennoxLewis My prayers go out to the families of all those lost today in #Newtown. Senseless in so many ways.

audley_Harrison The news of #newtown is so disturbing. My prayers to those in mourning for lives lost & the ones fighting for their life, & the injured.

OscarDeLaHoya Gun laws must change!!!!! President Obama.

PaulMalignaggi RT @dabomb4641: @PaulMalignaggi hey champ you have alot of followers...how about a RT for prayers going out to Newton CT...#GUNCONTROL

holyfield May the Lord bless the families and children at Sandy Hook elementary in CT.

AlfonsoSGomez Otro pinchi loco masacro a ni

I like Vanes' tweet, "Murdering a child is like stealing a future, a purpose, or a chance that could have made this world a better place."

Not to start a big thing here but all gun control does is take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

Don't blame guns for a shitty society and declining values.

MV5BMjE4ODQ5NTgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkwMDgyMg@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

ZroC starting shit as usual.

KIDCHOCOLATE The work of God come from a place we would never know if we don't allow him to work his will! Praying for families in #ct

What? Is he trying to say that this was God's will? I'm kind of a fan of this man, I really hope I'm misunderstanding.

Not to start a big thing here but all gun control does is take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

give this man a cigar

Declining values?
Guess you have never read a history book then, eh?

What? Is he trying to say that this was God's will? I'm kind of a fan of this man, I really hope I'm misunderstanding.

Eh I wouldn't put sports figures on a pedestal. And I certainly wouldn't involve myself with their personal views. They're just other people, I can't expect them to agree with me on everything.

Absolutely these incidents has nothing to do with gun control, pretty sure I don't need a gun to go on a killing spree.

Stricter gun laws need to happen. The difference between Canada and US' gun laws are staggering, as is the amount of homicides caused by a firearm.

And these countries are supposed to be neighbors.

Stricter gun laws need to happen. The difference between Canada and US' gun laws are staggering, as is the amount of homicides caused by a firearm.

And these countries are supposed to be neighbors.

go to Canada then........

No because he is wrong. Maybe not ban guns, but stricter back round checks, no assault rifles etc, should be implemented.

Thats your opinion. If Old Cat wants to give me a cigar, he's welcome to do that.

Background checks... That'll stop the criminals!

:icon_neut

This guy in Connecticut was actually denied sale of a gun just before this shit BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back