Boxer Danny Garcia Pulls Up On Hater

They carefully chose the hater who has 0 fighting skills. They wouldn't pull up on a D1 wrestler with MMA experience or a top level BJJ competitor.

Even dumber.

So he's literally doing what trolls do....act tough with zero intentions of backing the shit up.

Low iq shit.
Lol. Thats it. Hes acting tough.

Maybe you just lack a sense of humor or take things too seriously.
Maybe my sense of humor IS acting as if this bothers me

They carefully chose the hater who has 0 fighting skills. They wouldn't pull up on a D1 wrestler with MMA experience or a top level BJJ competitor.
I’m not sure the BJJ player would be much of a threat, but you’ve always got your hands full with a good wrestler.

I’m not sure the BJJ player would be much of a threat, but you’ve always got your hands full with a good wrestler.
Why not? A competitive grappler's takedowns would be enough to takedown someone with 0 takedown defence.

Why not? A competitive grappler's takedowns would be enough to takedown someone with 0 takedown defence.
Do they even teach takedowns in BJJ anymore? I’ve been to a number of clubs over the years and all anyone does is pull guard. When throws or takedowns are taught they’re usually halfassed. On top of that, pure BJJ guys are also hopeless at breaking their fall. That limits what you can teach.
As someone who did judo for years as a kid I find the Bjj attitude towards takedowns disappointing.

Do they even teach takedowns in BJJ anymore? I’ve been to a number of clubs over the years and all anyone does is pull guard. When throws or takedowns are taught they’re usually halfassed. On top of that, pure BJJ guys are also hopeless at breaking their fall. That limits what you can teach.
As someone who did judo for years as a kid I find the Bjj attitude towards takedowns disappointing.
Of course they do. As I said, even a shitty bjj double leg is enough to put a pro boxer down. How many times do you see pro boxers just trip and fall down or one of them deliberately throwing his opponent down? I've boxed amature for a long time and I can tell you they are lost once you get your arms around them. My boxing friends have tried bjj with me and it's the easiest thing to take them down even when they know it's coming and I'm no D1 wrestler.

Pretty funny video. All of us on this forum could be in that spot with one fighter or another.
I wish Anthony Joshua would try and pull up on me.
Boy won't know what hit him when i've already dipped 3 blocks down the road by the time hes stepped foot in my workplace.

There was a legit mentally I'll person on YouTube that did have some mma and boxing experience.
He wore like a padded shirt to make himself look thick and muscular.

He would pull up on pro fighters and celebrities and try to fight them.

He did it to David Haye and Wilder. They both kind were scared of him after he told them he was a mma fighter.
I think his name was Prophet Muscle. I also think YouTube removed all the good vids.

I would pay PPV price to watch Manny pull up on Tidwell

Back