Bouncer brutally slams Geordie chav

Shorty in the dress walking past covered her mouth in shock at that bone crushing impact.
<6>

Chav: underclass of ill-educated, fast-breeding, violent and amoral poor people currently plaguing Britain.

The UK has a new breed of Chav these days. The guy that got slammed was white, by the way.

uh, is he dead?
th

The girls start cheering their trouble starting scumbag pal
Then when he gets handled 'there was no need for that'

The king of Kingsbury had no chance

Thing that disturbs me is that it looks like the bouncer initiated the fight, and far from the club's entrance. That's not his job.

Of course we don't know what happened before the start of the video, but that bouncer probably got fired with that.

Damn!

Fast-paced, grappling + striking, and fuckin' violent!

Hell yeah!

<{JustBleed}>

It's obvious he tranes teh UFC

thats why you never head lock in a street fight if your hips are lined up, just makes it easier for the other guy to lift you. if you look at some of these slam-related fights, that is a common thread.

pro tips

I was going to post the same thing. I was watching a video where this BJJ guy was debunking that master wong. Wong was trying to tell people to grab the person in a headlock like this if they come in for a TD. The BJJ guy was like people please never do this or you will get slammed hard.

& here's a female chav (a female geordie chav no less!):
925b57d610adebb377069dab1b6906bb.png
84afc8ab8a96892

To bad no vid of her nightclub toilets brawl she done time for exists to post here.

also how the fuck does a guy named 'EradiatedHaggis' not know what a Geordie or a Chav is.

also how the fuck does a guy named 'EradiatedHaggis' not know what a Geordie or a Chav is.

Just because I watch a few British shows doesnt mean know the entire countries slang you ponce nancy git faced smeghead.

& here's a female chav (a female geordie chav no less!):
925b57d610adebb377069dab1b6906bb.png
84afc8ab8a96892

To bad no vid of her nightclub toilets brawl she done time for exists to post here.

I see what you did there ;)
She cleared her name though.

NIiice. I will add that to my vocab to confuse people along with nancy boy, git and smeghead.

I feel like they're better at this stuff than we are. Personally I think "cunt" is just about the best insult and dirty word there is. It's borderline violent in the way it sounds.

Thing that disturbs me is that it looks like the bouncer initiated the fight, and far from the club's entrance. That's not his job.

Of course we don't know what happened before the start of the video, but that bouncer probably got fired with that.

Uhm I think you're in the wrong forum..

that’s not a way to get ahead in life

Nah thats legal atleast where i live

When i worked as a bouncer i saw my college german suplex a guy

The slam in the video is pretty clean from use of force point of view

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back