Both these "HWs" in TUF Brazil Finale will be LHW's after this.

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So much for another HW prospect. LOL. Anik said it himself. Thought they were gonna at least add one more prospect to HW since they need one or more badly. WTF? Thoughts?

Judging by their weigh in weight they might even make MW lol

shit, i thought this fight was at LHW until i saw this thread. stupid decision for the UFC

Lots of the TUF participants end up dropping down afterward. They just compete at that weight because that's what the TUF season called for. That MW winner will probably be dropping to WW. That dude looked like a beast. Not overly impressed with either of the HW finalists thus far.

I think these guys can possibly make MW as well. So much for getting new HW talent (LOL).

the other TUF 3 brazil Heavyweights were tiny as well. some of them were on the prelims and they were like 210 Ibs. WTF. UFC always do this garbage, there are loads of legit HW'S they can use.

Maldonado isn't even a big middleweight. Chubby at 205.

The current HW scene is Brazil is bare bones. Aside from Fernando Rodrigues they don't have many decent heavyweights. The UFC basically threw in 4 lower level heavyweights and 8 decent light heavyweights for that season.

Just look at his opponents record.

Yup, he's also super unproven and probably wouldn't have made it past the LHW's in that season. Not much there in Brazil at HW.

I heard some of those HWs in this season's show were going to MW.

Back