Born To Hate Jews

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think this testimonial is interesting and from what I've seen an all too common story.

*edit

I'm editing in a second video so you can all see first hand the genocidal hate alive and well through the MSA (Muslim Students Association - an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood) on American college campuses.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was going to be about me. What a relief.

I think this testimonial is interesting and from what I've seen an all too common story.

Trying to undo this kind of socialization of more than a billion people is an impossible goal. Radical Islam is definitely a problem.

Last edited:
Trying to undo this kind of socialization of more than a billion people is an impossible goal. Radical Islam is definitely a problem.

Not sure it's impossible. I mean, it's nice to see truth permeated through the hate into one person's heart. I agree with your second statement, but it's good to hear a positive testimonial when it seems we're bombarded with mostly bad out there.

Last edited:
So there is a concerted initiative among Muslim clerics and scholars in England to indoctrinate their population to not identify as western or integrate, but only serve their religion and their own. But, still have the entitled right to migrate to England and other western nations in order to obtain a better life....

Queue up the Nate Diaz gif.

Last edited:
So there a concerted initiative among Muslim clerics and scholars in England to indoctrinate their population to not identify as western or integrate, but only serve their religion and their own. But, still have the entitled right to migrate to England and other western nations in order to obtain a better life....

Queue up the Nate Diaz gif.

Islam may own the UN, but hopefully the masses are starting to see the truth and scope of the problem. Still a long, long way to go unfortunately I am sure.

Last edited:
Not sure it's impossible. I mean, it's nice to see truth permeated through the hate into one person's heaet. I agree with your second statement, but it's good to hear a positive testimonial when it seems we're bombarded with mostly bad out there.
You would have to convince roughly 1.6 billion people that what they learned in school, on television, and from their parents was completely wrong. Tall order. Your reality is the information you are presented with, and when you have been presented with the same data over your entire lifetime that is what you know.

I do dislike Judaism, I prefer Zionism.

Some elements of truth in what amounts to an oversimplified piece of propaganda.

Behold the power of religion. An artificial construct that makes it easy to manipulate people.

My next door neighbour is a perfect example of this. Born in Toronto, parents are from an area right by the Pakistan/Afghani border. On the surface seems like a western guy who happens to be Muslim, every now and then he brings up Jews, and the hatred is very plain to see.

Every culture has bigotry in it, even Jews. Even if your religion does not explicitly state you must have so and so, there are unwritten rules, bigotries which are almost unspoken social conventions. There are buddhists, in China, that discriminate against black people. And Buddhism is suppose to be one of the more harmonious religions. There are hispanics that dont like blacks, and vice versa despite their shared religion of Christianity.

This vid means nothing. So one Moslem decides he does not want to hate all jews. WOW, stop the presses.

Most should be booted out of any western nation.

Seen it from all muslims, at the end of the day they are muslim and you are the enemy.

Last edited:
Every culture has bigotry in it, even Jews. Even if your religion does not explicitly state you must have so and so, there are unwritten rules, bigotries which are almost unspoken social conventions. There are buddhists, in China, that discriminate against black people. And Buddhism is suppose to be one of the more harmonious religions. There are hispanics that dont like blacks, and vice versa despite their shared religion of Christianity.

This vid means nothing. So one Moslem decides he does not want to hate all jews. WOW, stop the presses.
Yep. in my world travels and my talking with people from different cultures, I would say that the West is the least bigoted and tolerant place on the planet. Have a candid talk with nearly any Chinese person and they will upon up about how they think they are superior to the Japanese for x, y and z. Have that same candid talk with a common Japanese person and they will give you the same response.

There is no "racist shaming" in other parts of world, where they happen to be much less tolerant and shaming may be needed, but in the West racism shaming has exploded and become a joke. I think this part and parcel lead to the explosion of "Alt-Right", life long tolerant people constantly being labeled racist, misogynistic and all these other terms, while they certainly don't think of themselves in any of these terms, and are angered at the constant shaming to get them to be compliant with a certain policy or ideology: i.e. "You are not in favor of superfluous unchecked immigration? Well, you are a racist!......Aren't in favor with abortion? Misogynist!".

For a second there I thought maybe Steppenwolf had re-formed, & gotten more in touch with their German roots.

Back