• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Yea my mma coach was there during donbas conflict

He was not political or ideological guy though
for money? it wasn't that much. i heard it was like 3000 euro for 3 weeks, one week off. new guy would barely make 2000. a lot were receiving packages from home, food and stuff.

What's up with the Dagestani tiktok brigade?

Haven't heard from them in a while.

Reactions: PEB
for money? it wasn't that much. i heard it was like 3000 euro for 3 weeks, one week off. new guy would barely make 2000.

Nah, none of guys from here go to ukr for money

Its either

Adventure
Lifestyle/thrill seeking
Idealism (visiting ukr somehow helps their personal ideology)

In my coaches case it was lifestyle , he had finished his pro career, had no clue wtf to do and wanted to experience being a soldier so he spent next few years in ukr on/off until he got wounded

Joining militia groups like azov was easier since if you wanted to join actual military like ukr marines there was paperwork involved

Nah, none of guys from here go to ukr for money

Its either

Adventure
Lifestyle/thrill seeking
Idealism (visiting ukr somehow helps their personal ideology)

In my coaches case it was lifestyle , he had finished his pro career, had no clue wtf to do and wanted to experience being a soldier so he spent next few years in ukr on/off until he got wounded

Joining militia groups like azov was easier since if you wanted to join actual military like ukr marines there was paperwork involved
it's a life

Boris Johnson Poses With the Ukrainian Neo Nazis Azov Brigade, while urging that they are good fighters or something...

There are some videos of Boris Johnson posing and shaking hands with the Ukrainian Neo Nazis Azov Brigade in the British parliament.
But there are embarrassing videos of Boris Johnson posing With the Ukrainian Neo Nazis Azov Brigade while holding their flag.

Boris Johnson invited neo nazis to London.
What's worse Boris Johnson wants the British public to believe that they aren't Neo Nazis.
But heroes.

This brings me back to the flashes when the Canadian govt invited an SS Ukrankian division fighter to the Canadian parliament/.

Boris Johnson is now aligning himself with actual Nazis
Did you know that B Johnson sabotaged an imminent peace treaty between Russia and Ukraine?

The entirety of the Azov Brigades are not neo-Nazis. This is Russian fan fiction. Not every national guard unit from the Azov region is or was a neo-Nazi brigade.

The Azov Brigades were militia groups from all over the Azov region and not actually one unified Neo-Nazi brigade that the Russians like the pretend they are.

There has been a deliberate attempt since 2014 to propagandize the Azov Brigades by Russia since they were responsible for stopping Russia's attempt to also steal Odessa, inflicting thousands casualties on the Russian invaders south of Mykolaiv in 2014 when they expected to just walk to Odessa.

So the anti-Azov propaganda is mostly just Russian sour grapes because they helped thwart their first invasion. The various militias in the region have since been integrated into the national guard and have been mostly deradicalized. I'm sure there are still radicals like in any military as they tend to attract extremists especially in wartime, but it's not anything like it is portrayed by Russian propagandists and their useful idiots in the West.
You are correct about Russian propaganda but if you imply that the nazi element in the azov regiment is just like in any military then you are full of shit.

You are correct about Russian propaganda but if you imply that the nazi element in the azov regiment is just like in any military then you are full of shit.

I mean it's not exactly as controlled as it is in professional western militaries, but it's trending toward that direction.

Today's Azov units are mostly just conscripts from the region of Azov and not the same units that were fighting in the Donbass prior to the escalation in 2022.

I think the worst you can say is some units have extremists in them, but certainly not all of them and certainly is not state sponsored as its implied by Russian propaganda. They're anti-Russian ultra-nationalists, slavic paganists, etc. Certainly some rough dudes for sure.

That's not an SS lightning bolt. It's an "NI" National Idea symbol. Idea of a Nation.

It's a nationalist symbol, not an SS symbol. Nationalist groups have used it for sometime, even some Germans did, but it's not explicitly an SS/Nazi symbol. I would agree it bears some resemblance to a lot of Nazi symbolism and that's something Russian propagandists play on.

Nazis used lots of slavic and nationalist symbolism and kind of ruined it for everyone.
Show them the flag before they amalgamated with the miltary…

So Putin in talks with countries unknown who about a ceasefire on current front lines. I think US is in the background having talks with Putler to end the war I think China maybe leaning on a ceasefire.

The war sure but how? With Russia sitting on its current lands and freeze the war until he can start it again? I think the walls are slowly closing in on him as the massive cost of every km of land is brutal not to mention how many generals have now been jailed.
He must be worried about the buzzards swirling around him as he has ruined his country for decades because of this.

The war sure but how? With Russia sitting on its current lands and freeze the war until he can start it again? I think the walls are slowly closing in on him as the massive cost of every km of land is brutal not to mention how many generals have now been jailed.
He must be worried about the buzzards swirling around him as he has ruined his country for decades because of this.
That's is why I posted China leaning on him as well likely the US. As US refuses to let Ukraine use HIMARS on Russian soil leading me to believe that is what is leading to these talks. But lets face it as Ukraine continues to do damage on them and with the coming millions of artillery rounds no doubt that is having and effect. He also wants to put pressure on Finland and Sweden over the huge land area they have on Russia.

So Putin in talks with countries unknown who about a ceasefire on current front lines. I think US is in the background having talks with Putler to end the war I think China maybe leaning on a ceasefire.

Putin doesn't want any ceasefire. This is info for westerners as part of hybrid war Putin's administration is doing .. . in order to delay weapons and ammo supplies for Ukr.
For Russian auditory in Russia Putin had told that Russia is fighting against collective west and small special operation is done according to plan and will be continued.
Putin also had ordered to prepare reconstruction bills for funding to rebuild areas he annexed on paper.

Also Putin does have money and is continuing to hire guys for his so called special operation .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back