• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Fucking LOL @ calling this Russian fan fiction. Have you never seen the comparison pictures of liberal MSM in the west on their reporting on Ukraine before and after the war started?

It's hilarious. These guys aren't just kind of sort of sympathetic to the nazis. They are guys who show up for group picture day and bring a flag with a swastika on it and the rest of the group goes 'oh sweet you brought your nazi flag? Let's make sure to get it in the picture!'

Let's see am active duty member of the US military bring a swastika flag to a parade and see what happens @Rational Poster. Clown

It's hilarious. These guys aren't just kind of sort of sympathetic to the nazis. They are guys who show up for group picture day and bring a flag with a swastika on it and the rest of the group goes 'oh sweet you brought your nazi flag? Let's make sure to get it in the picture!'

Let's see am active duty member of the US military bring a swastika flag to a parade and see what happens @Rational Poster. Clown

You're comparing literal backyard militias to the US military. Obviously that shit isn't allowed overtly, and it's not allowed overtly in the Ukr military either. They've come down hard on those guys since they've been made an official unit. But there are thousands of extremists in the US military, they're just not overt about it. Hell, 3 of the most notorious American terrorists all had US military backgrounds.

Militaries attract extremists because they're very willing to die for their beliefs, much more than most.

How many militia groups do you think brandish confederate and nazi paraphernalia in the US?

The entirety of the Azov Brigades are not neo-Nazis. This is Russian fan fiction. Not every national guard unit from the Azov region is or was a neo-Nazi brigade.

The Azov Brigades were militia groups from all over the Azov region and not actually one unified Neo-Nazi brigade that the Russians like the pretend they are.

There has been a deliberate attempt since 2014 to propagandize the Azov Brigades by Russia since they were responsible for stopping Russia's attempt to also steal Odessa, inflicting thousands casualties on the Russian invaders south of Mykolaiv in 2014 when they expected to just walk to Odessa.

So the anti-Azov propaganda is mostly just Russian sour grapes because they helped thwart their first invasion. The various militias in the region have since been integrated into the national guard and have been mostly deradicalized. I'm sure there are still radicals like in any military as they tend to attract extremists especially in wartime, but it's not anything like it is portrayed by Russian propagandists and their useful idiots in the West.
"Very fine people"

The problem is, other people can read the thread and see you humiliating yourself again. Declaring yourself the winner after getting the shit kicked out of you doesn't actually win anyone over.

You didn't read my post and ignored my direct question because I'm right... lmao

Eh azov/aidar/right sector were nazi related during donbas conflict and still are on some level

That being said due to casualties and some reorganizing majority are not anymore and are just ordinary guys

Exactly there was a point in time when the brigades were much more extreme 10 years ago, but that was because they weren't an official military unit and were basically the Ukrainian equivalent of American confederate militia larpers.

Both armies, and really all armies, rely on extremists in their society for combat operations because those fuckers are crazy enough to want to do it. Utkin, etc.

Pictures and videos of captured Azov soldiers with aggressive tattoos: some Nazi, some Satanic, some non-denominational, like 'Kill' and bloody meat cleavers etc.

However, as @Cole train said, who knows how many of these people are left at large after all the casualties.

Exactly there was a point in time when the brigades were much more extreme 10 years ago, but that was because they weren't an official military unit and were basically the Ukrainian equivalent of American confederate militia larpers.

Both armies, and really all armies, rely on extremists in their society for combat operations because those fuckers are crazy enough to want to do it.

More likely unit got encircled in mariupol and bulk of OG political ideological people got killed or taken as prisoner

Pictures and videos of captured Azov soldiers with aggressive tattoos: some Nazi, some Satanic, some non-denominational, like 'Kill' and bloody meat cleavers etc.

However, as @Cole train said, who knows how many of these people are left at large after all the casualties.

Lol just posted related to mariupol

So Putin in talks with countries unknown who about a ceasefire on current front lines. I think US is in the background having talks with Putler to end the war I think China maybe leaning on a ceasefire.

The entirety of the Azov Brigades are not neo-Nazis. This is Russian fan fiction. Not every national guard unit from the Azov region is or was a neo-Nazi brigade.

The Azov Brigades were militia groups from all over the Azov region and not actually one unified Neo-Nazi brigade that the Russians like the pretend they are.

There has been a deliberate attempt since 2014 to propagandize the Azov Brigades by Russia since they were responsible for stopping Russia's attempt to also steal Odessa, inflicting thousands casualties on the Russian invaders south of Mykolaiv in 2014 when they expected to just walk to Odessa.

So the anti-Azov propaganda is mostly just Russian sour grapes because they helped thwart their first invasion. The various militias in the region have since been integrated into the national guard and have been mostly deradicalized. I'm sure there are still radicals like in any military as they tend to attract extremists especially in wartime, but it's not anything like it is portrayed by Russian propagandists and their useful idiots in the West.
Even if that was true isn't it kinda besides the point considering the OP has a picture of Johnson holding their SS lightning bolt flag? Lol

Lol just posted related to mariupol
The Azov of 2015 was a fucking circus. i used to know a swedish guy that was there.
long dead. didn't even die in ukraine, died in some shithole in africa. he was from helsingborg and had a nazi eagle tattoo on the neck. one look at the guy and you'd know he wasn't long for this world. that azov really drew in some real talent. this azov now is basically accountants in comparison. they rebooted it for pr purposes, the spirit of azov has beed destroyed in azovstal.

Even if that was true isn't it kinda besides the point considering the OP has a picture of Johnson holding their SS lightning bolt flag? Lol

That's not an SS lightning bolt. It's an "NI" National Idea symbol. Idea of a Nation.

It's a nationalist symbol, not an SS symbol. Nationalist groups have used it for sometime, even some Germans did, but it's not explicitly an SS/Nazi symbol. I would agree it bears some resemblance to a lot of Nazi symbolism and that's something Russian propagandists play on.

Nazis used lots of slavic and nationalist symbolism and kind of ruined it for everyone.

The Azov of 2015 was a fucking circus. i used to know a swedish guy that was there.
long dead. didn't even die in ukraine, died in some shithole in africa. he was from helsingborg and had a nazi eagle tattoo on the neck. one look at the guy and you'd know he wasn't long for this world. that azov really drew in some real talent. this azov now is basically accountants in comparison. they rebooted it for pr purposes, the spirit of azov has beed destroyed in azovstal.

Yea my mma coach was there during donbas conflict

He was not political or ideological guy though

Russia completed their mission, yet keep fighting.

Back