Boring card...

Needs more Strawweights.

Don't worry someone's going to sleep in the next fight ... the fans if Roshalt Wins

rivas scored the KO of the year, pyle's finish of spencer was incredible, and scoggins put on a fantastic show.
Prelims were good, no one is denying that. Main card kinda sucked so far, and sadly things are about to get worse imo

edit : my bad, thought Pyle-Spencer was headlining the prelims.

The first couple of main card fights were pretty good. The rest so far have been boring, and I do not feel like the last 2 will get any better. Prelims were really good.

Prelims were solid, first couple fights were good, then I lost an hour of my life to pure suckage.

Not bad, it takes too long to slog through the fight intermissions though.

thank you joe silva, matchmaker extraordinaire

It's been good so far, except OSP/Feijao sucked balls and this Nelson/Rosholt fight is sucking pretty bad too. Why they put guys like Borg and Scoggins on the prelims, but kept this garbage on the main card annoys me. And why does Rosholt have an American Flag blunt on his chest?

Don't worry someone's going to sleep in the next fight ... the fans if Roshalt Wins

You're right. I'm definitely falling asleep here, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.

Prelims were good, outside of the Pyle fight this main card has been awful.

I should have tuned in for the prelims, oh well...

Yea it's been pretty boring but oh well. Main event still coming. Idk who the fuck is about to get the decision here for Nelson/rosholt.

Oh great a coner commercial to top off a epic fail of a card

This is the worst card of the year so far without a doubt.

You know what, you're right. This main ruined the card

Are you joking?

A flying knee knockout. A 40 year old come back win. A black beast fucking shit up. A neck crank from hell that you could hear crack on the broadcast. A brilliant fight between Pyle/Spencer.

Go to bed.

Back