booty injections

Oso_Squats

White Belt
Reaction score
hello i do judo and power lifting but i was set back quite a bit in both from a spine and trapezius injury about 6 months ago. my diets always been good my cardio is better than ever even before the injury. my question is about all these supplements. i always prefered a good diet and no supplements but a buddy of mine gave me some nano vapor i thought it would be bs but it was great. worked immidiately i cleaned more than i have in a while first use rolled longer stronger and had much less neck and back pain while training under the influence of this stuff.
so im really happy with it what do u all think is the best supplement/drug/roids for strength gain and recovery? do u guys like nitric oxide products. have any of u guys cycled with oral or injectable steroids how did they work for u? im looking for a product that can seriously boost workout intensity, shorten recovery time, and num out the pain of old injuries during work out. is the legal GNC stuff really great at this or is better to put stuff up ur booty like the muscle shark? id appreciate ur opinions most i really ever took supplement wise is protein shake and daily vitamin. it worked fine till i got turned to a human pretzle.

hello i do judo and power lifting but i was set back quite a bit in both from a spine and trapezius injury about 6 months ago. my diets always been good my cardio is better than ever even before the injury. my question is about all these supplements. i always prefered a good diet and no supplements but a buddy of mine gave me some nano vapor i thought it would be bs but it was great. worked immidiately i cleaned more than i have in a while first use rolled longer stronger and had much less neck and back pain while training under the influence of this stuff.
so im really happy with it what do u all think is the best supplement/drug/roids for strength gain and recovery? do u guys like nitric oxide products. have any of u guys cycled with oral or injectable steroids how did they work for u? im looking for a product that can seriously boost workout intensity, shorten recovery time, and num out the pain of old injuries during work out. is the legal GNC stuff really great at this or is better to put stuff up ur booty like the muscle shark? id appreciate ur opinions most i really ever took supplement wise is protein shake and daily vitamin. it worked fine till i got turned to a human pretzle.

how do you go from "good diet and no supplements" to "best supplement/drug/roids"?

my first impression is that you are a troll. if you are not, i apologize.

nevertheless, this is a the wrong board to ask about steroids. go to a steroid specific board and get your info there.

hey if you really want a booty injection i hear they give em out in prison!

hey if you really want a booty injection i hear they give em out in prison!

quoted for truth.

You are going to get flamed and this thread will be closed pretty quickly. No one on here condones steroid use. Take this crap to a bodybuilding forum.

I will not say what I thought about when I read the thread title.....

quoted for truth.

You are going to get flamed and this thread will be closed pretty quickly. No one on here condones steroid use. Take this crap to a bodybuilding forum.

i dont body building i dont care about mass and definition. i am just wondering the best product for increased intensity, and most importantly quick recovery time. i dont care whether it GNC or illegal steroids they r in the same class in my opinion they both claim to boost strength and recovery. which have u had best results with? NO xplode, nano vapor, black powder, anadrol?

i dont body building i dont care about mass and definition. i am just wondering the best product for increased intensity, and most importantly quick recovery time. i dont care whether it GNC or illegal steroids they r in the same class in my opinion they both claim to boost strength and recovery. which have u had best results with? NO xplode, nano vapor, black powder, anadrol?

i have been drinking American Body Building (ABB) Blue Thunder Recovery and Power right after I work out and I feel it really has helped for muscle recovery.

you need to be more clear then. don't come in here asking for tips on steroids. Do a search and you will find plenty of stuff. I started taking black powder from GNC recently. It's alright. It does give you a nice pump afterwards and I would say a bit of extra intensity but that is probably placebo effect. Placebo effect for the win!!!

Back