Bonjasky asked 500k euro to fight Ghiță in Colosseum Tournament

Why? He's one punch away from losing his vision and has been retired for years. Shouldn't Ghita persue active fighters?

Why? He's one punch away from losing his vision and has been retired for years. Shouldn't Ghita persue active fighters?
Why? 500k i think. He did a fight against melvin one or two years ago for less. Let him cash, he should have earned it when he won the k1 4times.

Cause he is Remy Bonjasky. Who cares to see Ghita vs Gutto Inocente.

You didn't watch kickboxing 10 years ago ?

Cause he is Remy Bonjasky. Who cares to see Ghita vs Gutto Inocente.

You didn't watch kickboxing 10 years ago ?
I've been active in this Kickboxing forum for 10 years...

Do you know why Remy retired? He retired because if he gets hit wrong he may lose his eye sight. Maybe you don't care about the legends in the sport and are okay with him running that risk for a pointless fight but I'm not.

This is barely worth a comment in the Euro news thread let alone it's own thread.
Retired fighter asks for a thing with 0% chance of happening.

I'll fight Ghita for 500k, in Colosseum Tournament, my backyard, his backyard or wherever.

This is barely worth a comment in the Euro news thread let alone it's own thread.
Retired fighter asks for a thing with 0% chance of happening.

I'll fight Ghita for 500k, in Colosseum Tournament, my backyard, his backyard or wherever.

I swear to God I'd fight him too for 500 000

I've been active in this Kickboxing forum for 10 years...

Do you know why Remy retired? He retired because if he gets hit wrong he may lose his eye sight. Maybe you don't care about the legends in the sport and are okay with him running that risk for a pointless fight but I'm not.

Is 1 eye at danger or 2 ?

Mirko is 1 good punch away from

Well he is right. If they want him to come out of retirement, they need to pay him big bucks.
<Fedor23>

Moroșanu is a chicken and Daniel didn"t take it seriously until last weeks when he signed again with Dubar. Moroșanu was again on TV involved in a hilarous show. Gets 20-50k euros per show which lasts some days of filming.

Which is why he retired. Bringing up Mirko only strengthens my arguement. Remy has had three surgeries on his retina...

Yeah but these guys are addicted bro

Mirko just posted some wrestling drills, maybe it's old footage.

Last edited:
Back