News Boneyard Alaska on JRE

Spounman

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the guy from Boneyard Alaska on JRE?
Synopsis: He owns land near Faibanks, Alaska and they've found thousands of ice aged bones on his land. Mammoth Tusks and even Short Face Bear skulls. He said he has over a quarter of a million fossils/bones from his property. To me, the craziest part is, he said himself and many others in Alaska have eaten Mammoth meat. He also revealed that tons of bones/fossils were taken to NYC many years ago and that a lot of them were dumped in the East River. So, on the podcast he gave up the spot where they were dumped in New York City for anyone to go find/keep.

15921.jpg

zcy5wxjlxx491.png

https://www.cryopolitics.com/2015/10/06/the-man-with-the-mammoth-bones/

I've been following this dude and his daughters for years now, as I was big into the gold mining scene. Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm sure it's amazing. I've bought a pipe and some other trinkets out of his mammoth bone finds. I'm glad he's blowing up from the Rogan exposure, but kinda bummed that I most likely won't be able to purchase any more of his goodies now that his follower list on IG has skyrocketed. Did he tell the story about the giant gold nugget that his daughter lost playing hide and seek when she was a little kid some 20 or so years ago?

They eat the mammoth meat that's been frozen in the ground for thousands of years or is he saying that mammoths still exist in Alaska?
No, he doesn't think they still exist. He's been finding tusks and bones for years on his land. He's into gold mining and they've found thousands of bones over the years. A lot of it is still frozen in the permafrost that's why there's still flesh and hair on some of it, that's what he said they bbq'd. He said it was a Mammoth that a friend found and sold but they cut off some of the meat and got drunk and bbq'd it with some whiskey. Said it tasted like leather and they just had a few bites.
Here's one scientists found in Siberia in 2010.

1920px-%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%91%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%AE%D0%BA%D0%B0.JPG

Last edited:
I've been following this dude and his daughters for years now, as I was big into the gold mining scene. Haven't listened to the podcast yet, but I'm sure it's amazing. I've bought a pipe and some other trinkets out of his mammoth bone finds. I'm glad he's blowing up from the Rogan exposure, but kinda bummed that I most likely won't be able to purchase any more of his goodies now that his follower list on IG has skyrocketed. Did he tell the story about the giant gold nugget that his daughter lost playing hide and seek when she was a little kid some 20 or so years ago?
That's awesome and no, I haven't heard him tell that story but I still have an hour and 15 minutes to go. It's a long podcast, I've already heard an hour and 45 minutes. He did tell the story about how he found a Sabretooth Tiger skull.

That's awesome and no, I haven't heard him tell that story but I still have an hour and 15 minutes to go. It's a long podcast, I've already heard an hour and 45 minutes. He did tell the story about how he found a Sabretooth Tiger skull.
She was 3 years old and lost it during a game of hide and seek 27 years ago. When the gold prices skyrocketed, they tried everything to find it after completely giving up hope. They hired a hypnotherapist and actually unlocked a memory in her brain. A short time after they found the 33oz monster nugget. It was a real beauty.

Are there any skeptics that have looked into his claims? Because he's giving me fraud vibes.

you reckon Joe Rogan screen his guests before coming in? Assume he would be now since his podcast popularity has blew up

It was a really interesting one, that guy has some really interesting stories. Suprised at how much I enjoyed it, going to watch his documentary in the next week.

Are there any skeptics that have looked into his claims? Because he's giving me fraud vibes.
Just look him up on youtube he's got plenty of videos of them pulling bones out of the ground. Also just look at his instagram he's got many videos showing his collection.

Back