Bones vs Prime Frank Shamrock

The Green Lantern

Beware My Power...
@Black
Reaction score
th

Let's be honest here. It would take just one look at those long, skinny chicken legs before Frank would be licking his chops. Frank was just so damn explosive and seemed like he could throw a sub from any angle at any time (ask Kevin Jackson). The fact that Frank had some of the sickest leglocks of any fighter ever (outside of maybe his brother) would play right into his advantage.
[YT]k6eNTcsA1e4[/YT]
frank-shamrock-vs-bas-rutten-o.gif

Frank's grappling was world-class. He was great off of his back and was good about taking little to no damage from the guard (assuming that Bones could score the takedown). His ability to explode from his back and escape into scrambles are second to none in comparison to pretty much all of the greats that have ever fought.

5lcbxj.jpg
245d3r4.jpg

Give me Frank via first round submission over Bones. He would have made it look easy...

jon jones by first round ko

/feed troll thread

hahah......Frank would have nothing for Jon Jones.....If people thought that DC was undersized.......just lol

Jones by leverage.

Implying he would get trough the drug testing

Send this to the land of waste.

Jones would beat him to a living dead

For a second, I thought you were serious.

LOL @ people crowing about Jones beating an Olympian in DC. Are you kidding me?

Frank was subbing Olympic Gold medalists in under 20 seconds. No big deal.

Frank Shamrock couldn't even handle Horn in regulation. The fuck do you think Jones is going to do to him?

Smh at those who are writing off a prime Frank (who was the P4P king of his time with no question). The dude was light-years ahead of his time. A world champion that was unbeaten in his UFC career.

One does not simply write off a prime Frank Shamrock. To doubt him would be foolish.

I know this was a troll job from the get go (title). From a dude that has 5k+ posts, I am aghast...mods have been slacking since May 2010.

I know this was a troll job from the get go (title). From a dude that has 5k+ posts, I am aghast...mods have been slacking since May 2010.

lol

Was that the month/year your last account was banned in?

I'm not sure who you're accusing of trolling, but you had best point that finger elsewhere and take a brisk walk, pal.

I've stated my case and provided ample proof as to how I see it going down and why I see it that way, while you've contributed fuck-all to argue otherwise. Make a point or gtfo...

A prime Shamrock with today's training methods, gameplanning, and dieting would be interesting. I think he'd be in the same ballpark as other top MWs like Jacare, Romero, Belfort, Machida...

I think Bones is too big, too athletic, and too explosive. I'm afraid that Bones probably cuckold's him.

Back