Bone-Chilling video of Kala Brown being saved

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ABC just played the whole video, so Im sure its okay to post

Basically a normal looking dude killed a bunch of people, buried them, and murdered Kala's boyfriend, and kidnapped Kala Brown and raped her for months chained in a storage

$

Yup, I see the problem. He went to Central Arizona College.

So what's the story? Was she his ex gf or his secretary that he was obsessed with or what

So what's the story? Was she his ex gf or his secretary that he was obsessed with or what

Dude was a real estate guy, this girl would clean the houses for him before he listed them. he had her show up to a rural house, but she brought her boyfriend. Guy shoots boyfriend 3x in chest, and kidnaps her. they later find her alive, and multiple bodies buried in that area

From Wikipedia:

On November 6, 2003,[14] a customer found four people shot to death inside Superbike Motorsports, a motorcycle shop in Chesnee, South Carolina. [5] The victims were identified as owner Scott Ponder, 30; service manager Brian Lucas, 30; mechanic Chris Sherbert, 26; and bookkeeper Beverly Guy, 52, who was Ponder's mother. All four died from multiple gunshot wounds. Before Kohlhepp confessed to the shootings in 2016, investigators believed that the gunman, armed with a pistol, entered the shop from the back and killed Sherbert as he worked. He then killed Guy outside the bathroom in the middle of the showroom, Lucas at the main doorway, and Ponder in the parking lot. According to Ponder's wife, Kohlhepp was a disgruntled customer who had been in the shop several times.[13][21][22] According to Kohlhepp's mother, he attempted to return a motorcycle there, but the employees laughed at him, would not return the money he had paid for the motorcycle, and embarrassed him for not knowing how to ride a motorcycle.[23][24][25]

On August 31, 2016, Kala Brown, 30, and her boyfriend Charles David Carver, 32, went missing after they went to do cleaning at Kohlhepp's residence. Carver was later found dead of multiple gunshots on Kohlhepp's property.[5][7][11][13] On November 3, Brown was found by authorities, chained to the wall inside a metal storage container on Kohlhepp's property. Investigators had tracked her down after tracing Brown and Carver's last known cellphone signals, after which they heard banging noises coming from inside the container. A search of Kohlhepp's property recovered Carver's vehicle, which was found in a ravine covered in brush.[5][11][18][26] According to Brown, she witnessed Carver being shot.[5] According to Kohlhepp's mother, Kohlhepp said Carver was killed for having a "really smart mouth", which Kohlhepp did not like. Kohlhepp also said he kept Brown captive because she did not do anything wrong and that he did not want to hurt her.[25] During her captivity, Brown was fed once a day. She was intimidated into not escaping after being shown the graves of Kohlhepp's other victims.[27][28]

Two bodies were discovered on Kohlhepp's property following his arrest, on November 6–7.[17][29] They were later identified as husband and wife Johnny Joe Coxie, 29, and Meagan Leigh McCraw-Coxie, 26, residents of Spartanburg who were reported missing on December 22, 2015. They were allegedly hired by Kohlhepp to work on his property.[23][30][31] Meagan McCraw-Coxie had been killed by a gunshot wound to the head on December 25 or 26, while Johnny Coxie had been killed a week earlier by a gunshot wound to the torso. According to the county coroner, they were identified through their extensive tattoos.[31][32][33]

How can a guy get away with so many murders like that?

Don't only like a third of all murders get solved in the US? If you're in an area that doesn't have cameras everywhere, I'm sure it's a lot easier.

Most major cities, you're on camera like 90% of the time. The cycle shop I'm surprised didn't have cameras though...

Will you guys stop turning this serial killer/rapist thread into something unpleasant?

Damn. .. talk about bad luck. Just trying to make a living and end up smoked before you have a chance to defend yourself.

Just a couple of autistic homos (@Forum Sentinal and @XalexinchainsX) trying hard to get attention and me just using this thread to laugh and point at the Mayberry's two biggest shitposters. I mean look into their posting history to see how weirdly desperate they are for someone to respond to them.

@pcptornado, it's time for Part 2 of the Worst Poster thread. These two will clean house. Make sure you have some quality asian broads in your next collection of hot girl gifs, though.

<{jackyeah}>

Oh and add me to your poll list too @pcptornado

This gonna be good.

I feel like they should bring back public torture and execution for especially egregious cases. Strike fear in the psychopaths that being caught is their death.

Back