Bondi Rescue - CPR rescue

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What a great job these Lifeguards did. Chest compressions, head tilt chin lift, DFIB and recovery position with turning him over with neck inline with spine in case of spinal. Show is very addicting to watch.

Just watched this video when I had to re-certify my CPR card.

I like Bondi Rescue. Lots of very scantily clad beautiful women on the show too.

That episode where some tourists father drowned was heartwrenching. Good show and very interesting.

I binged watched all seasons on Netflix. Great show, hopefully they show some new seasons(if there still making it)

I always am in disbelief when every episode, where multiple Chinese tourists, ignore all signs and warnings, and get into trouble. Most don't even seem to know how to swim. Boggles the mind.

Here's two videos I have shown to people when giving medical training. In the first one a dispatcher has a 'heart attack' during the filming of an actual documentary. The second is horrendous attempt at CPR in Asia.

I usually show the 2nd video to the people I am training, followed by the professional way.

Here's two videos I have shown to people when giving medical training. In the first one a dispatcher has a 'heart attack' during the filming of an actual documentary. The second is horrendous attempt at CPR in Asia.

I usually show the 2nd video to the people I am training, followed by the professional way.

No words for how well they handled that, you could see genuine concern for their friend, but they managed to keep it together. I have so much respect for men like that.

That last video is sad. To those people’s defence they are poor/uneducated. They did the best they could with whatever knowledge they had.

A proper CPR attempt or DFIB may have not have worked.

Back