Bomb explosion in Jos, Nigeria

The Nigerian people untrained can't take on a militant group. Goodluck doesn't seem to have any plan at all. Do they even have a counter military to plan a capture of the Hokie Pokies.

The Nigerian people untrained can't take on a militant group. Goodluck doesn't seem to have any plan at all. Do they even have a counter military to plan a capture of the Hokie Pokies.

Goodluck saying this & that ain't gonna do SHIT! Action is required, immediately, those girls are still not home :-( wtf, sad but I feel they might be gone forever.

When you consider how underpiad the Nigerian Military is, you do start to wonder how exactly those guys are going to be motivated into protecting the people.

The disparity in pay, between the rich and the poor/ military is discouraging. I read an article about how one military official spoke of a growing sympathy for Boko Haram. Years of neglect has taken its toll, so it seems.

They need some apartheid era South Africans there to train 'em, also western education is sin.

Well, if you need to get paid in order to rescue little girls from savage radicals, perhaps you're in the wrong uniform.

Go be a baker, or a gardener.

The U.S. has given Nigeria $500 billion dollars in Military-aid in the past 8 years. I think it's time we see a return on that investment.

Kick their fucking asses. Kill every last one of them.

Well, if you need to get paid in order to rescue little girls from savage radicals, perhaps you're in the wrong uniform.

LOL, spoken with all the righteousness of someone who has spent their entire life within the confines of, and under the protection of the most powerful and prosperous nation in World hstory.

Go be a baker, or a gardener.

LOL, you think there are bakers or gardeners in Nigeria? God, you can't stop putting on display how amazingly ignorant you are.

Last edited:
Back