• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bolsonaro vs. Kadyrov tournament?

It's funny to me that the people who pay little attention to politics are the ones with the strongest opinions on something they know little about. Stay ignorant my friends.

"One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

I don't know why people give Kadyrov so much attention. I mean sure as a leader he is in good physical condition and no question a tough guy. But even Putin doesn't really respect his antics and his little country has a population of 1.5M

THIS IS BULLSHIT.
ALL DEATHS including LGBT deaths decrease in Bolsonaro's governament, also doferestation and fire in amazon rain forest.
He is one of the global leaders who done most for his people in covid pandemic, anyone who wanted to get vaccinated got 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 shot so far. But he waits until the ANVISA said that he was allowed to buy that experimental vaccine. If he didn't any side effects would be his foult.

Provide 3 sources Bolsonaro

I don't know why people give Kadyrov so much attention. I mean sure as a leader he is in good physical condition and no question a tough guy. But even Putin doesn't really respect his antics and his little country has a population of 1.5M
I don't know why people pay attention to brown noses/enablers of dictators. Khabib, Islam and Khamzat are all the pets of Kadyrov. Only Connor is worse. He went to these dictators volontairly (he must of thought that he's an alpha like putin). As already stated...I have a huge admiration for the women and men of Iran who are protesting on the streets risking their lifes.

Back