Boldest thing the opposite sex did to get your attention.

Back in high school some not-real-pretty lass was obsessed with me. She'd do the whole I <3 xhaydenx all over her bag in pen. I never really liked her though. One time I walked into the back of one of the art rooms and on the wall, written in massive letters was "I Love you xhayden". But right under that it read: "I hate you xhaydenx!"
Then one time after art class I was going around collecting up everyone's work and I got to her and she's like, "Just wait" or some shit and I'm like, "Nah, come on hurry up." Then her boyfriend at the time dropped me with a hook while I wasn't looking. Was pretty freaking flattering.

Same year this chick would not stop fucking hassling me about my long hair. It was as long as my shoulders and no other boys really had long hair in the school. Anyway, she made it her mission to give me shit on reg, always calling me a feral and a gay and a this and a that. When I did finally cut my hair short her tune changed real quick. Fucking loved me all of a sudden. Hounding me non-stop trying to get friendly. Eventually I told the bitch to piss off and leave me alone or I'd grow me hair back.

Yeah, the bitches love me, obviously.

I've had 4 different chicks sneak into my bedroom while I was sleeping, get on top of me, pull my dick out & place it into their vaginas... 2 of them were my sisters friends. One was a chick that came back after my party was over. And the other was my HS Asian gf.

Good times i must say. One girl was a smoking hot black/mexican chick (acted white). She had the wettest pussy ever & I'm not kidding. She soaked me with pussy juice the second she got on top of me, literally soaked. i came instantly. It was embarrassing.
I've gotten waken up by head from a stranger and came to fucking a stranger drunk but never sober had a girl run up and give me the business while I was asleep other than LTRs.

The wettest woman I've ever been with was an ex. She also emitted a lot when she climaxed.

During a quiet moment at work, where we were basically isolated from most of the staff, a coworker looked me in the eye, spread her legs, grabbed by junk, and said she wanted me to fuck her right there. She's drop dead gorgeous (honestly top 5 in a hospital employing tens of thousands) but she's also batshit insane. Like, she's legit on meds and has ridiculous baggage.

I said something along the lines of "that'd be a bad idea" and politely declined.

At a later date (she's been throwing it at me for years) in the same kind of situation, she whipped her boobs out to get "more comfortable"...

Trust me that there are times I feel like giving in, but her personal life is a fucking mess.

During a quiet moment at work, where we were basically isolated from most of the staff, a coworker looked me in the eye, spreads her legs, grabbed by junk, and said she wanted me to fuck her right there. She's drop dead gorgeous (honestly top 5 in a hospital employing tens of thousands) but she's also batshit insane. Like, she's legit on meds and has ridiculous baggage.

I said something along the lines of "that'd be a bad idea" and politely declined.

At a later date (she's been throwing it at me for years) in the same kind of situation, she whipped her boobs out to get "more comfortable"...

Trust me that there are times I feel like giving in, but her personal life is a fucking mess.

Damn, a hot crazy chick at work, that is playing doom on nightmare all day

I used to know one girl who was the most shameless cock tease I have ever met. I was pretty good friends with several members of her family. She had a boyfriend and they were building a house together. She called one day and asked if it was OK to come use my shower since they didn't have running water yet. I said sure, thinking her and her boyfriend would come down and clean up but only she showed up. So she takes a shower and she's talking to me down the hall the whole time. A few minutes go b and she says "Hey Sean, come check this out." I'm not really sure what I was expecting but I walk down the hall and she's just standing there with nothing on. I got a good eye full but stopped there because like I said, she had a boyfriend who was a friend of mine as well as I was friends with several of her family members. She must have thought I was mega gay for walking away from that.

She did shit like that all the time too. One day I was with a friend and she called and asked for a ride. I lived pretty close so I go and pick her up and she's wearing this sexy one piece jumper type thing( not sure what you call those). My buddy is in the passenger seat and she's sitting behind him. We stop at a convenience store, my friend goes in and I turn around and talk to her and I can see right up the legging of the thing she was wearing to her cooch. Like I said, I was friendly with this girl, we joked around and talked all the time so I said, "uh, I can see uh, see you..." and she acts all embarrassed. Then as my friend is coming out of the store she says "Hey Sean" so I turn and she's looking out the window, not at me at all, with this smile on her face. I thought she was just fooling around but just as I turned, I notice she'd pulled the legging aside, completely exposing her pussy to me.

I have to admit that that day, I did not practice proper self control and after I dropped my friend off, we went back to my place and events ensued. I still think about that to this day. She was so sexy in such a lewd and dirty way. I've known girls I thought were sexy before, just not like that. She'd say the dirtiest shit just totally out of the blue.

Sort of off topic, but I ran into her about a month ago and she has aged so poorly. It really shook me. I don't know what happened to her but she looked like some old bar hag, like she was a good 10 years older than she actually is. It was disturbing.

I've had 4 different chicks sneak into my bedroom while I was sleeping, get on top of me, pull my dick out & place it into their vaginas... 2 of them were my sisters friends. One was a chick that came back after my party was over. And the other was my HS Asian gf.

Good times i must say. One girl was a smoking hot black/mexican chick (acted white). She had the wettest pussy ever & I'm not kidding. She soaked me with pussy juice the second she got on top of me, literally soaked. i came instantly. It was embarrassing.
Damn, you been haped 4x? Imagine the uproar if someone heard you did the same thing to your gf.

Also, lol at adding "acted white" about the mixed chick. Makes it hotter I guess?

Damn, you been haped 4x? Imagine the uproar if someone heard you did the same thing to your gf.

Also, lol at adding "acted white" about the mixed chick. Makes it hotter I guess?
Never really thought of it as rape. I'm sure they all knew I wanted to fuck them anyway. Except krista, the girl that just walked right into my room after the party. She caught me off guard a bit. I actually ended up dating her for awhile after that. Honestly though, she had the worst vagina & gave the worst head ever, but she craved sex non stop.

I'd let any hot chick use my dick at will & not consider it rape

Grabbed my huge cock and said "you're spending the night with the lesbians"

Also had a chick call me and say, "Im at your door" She was wearing a long coat, a neck tie and panties and had huge implants. She sucked my cock. Didn't bang she was on rag. She drove a long ass way also. I banged her several times she had the WETTEST pussy I have ever fucked. She would ride me and I swear it would be a flood on my lower abdomen and crotchal region.

"You need to come home with me. Like, right now."

Last edited:
Damn, a hot crazy chick at work, that is playing doom on nightmare all day
I would have to be fucking insane to actually go through with it.

No pussy is worth that kind of baggage. I'd get carpal tunnel before I was able to type it all down in a post.

I'd literally be setting my life up for a long and stressful road.

One of my lesbian friends grabbed the biggest handful of my junk possible and then proceeded to turn me down. Very confusing.

Also in high school a girl I worked at subway with, who was known to get around, begged me to have sex with her in the middle of our shift. I wasn't going to risk losing my job for that and she never talked to me again. Very confusing too.

I used to know one girl who was the most shameless cock tease I have ever met. I was pretty good friends with several members of her family. She had a boyfriend and they were building a house together. She called one day and asked if it was OK to come use my shower since they didn't have running water yet. I said sure, thinking her and her boyfriend would come down and clean up but only she showed up. So she takes a shower and she's talking to me down the hall the whole time. A few minutes go b and she says "Hey Sean, come check this out." I'm not really sure what I was expecting but I walk down the hall and she's just standing there with nothing on. I got a good eye full but stopped there because like I said, she had a boyfriend who was a friend of mine as well as I was friends with several of her family members. She must have thought I was mega gay for walking away from that.

She did shit like that all the time too. One day I was with a friend and she called and asked for a ride. I lived pretty close so I go and pick her up and she's wearing this sexy one piece jumper type thing( not sure what you call those). My buddy is in the passenger seat and she's sitting behind him. We stop at a convenience store, my friend goes in and I turn around and talk to her and I can see right up the legging of the thing she was wearing to her cooch. Like I said, I was friendly with this girl, we joked around and talked all the time so I said, "uh, I can see uh, see you..." and she acts all embarrassed. Then as my friend is coming out of the store she says "Hey Sean" so I turn and she's looking out the window, not at me at all, with this smile on her face. I thought she was just fooling around but just as I turned, I notice she'd pulled the legging aside, completely exposing her pussy to me.

I have to admit that that day, I did not practice proper self control and after I dropped my friend off, we went back to my place and events ensued. I still think about that to this day. She was so sexy in such a lewd and dirty way. I've known girls I thought were sexy before, just not like that. She'd say the dirtiest shit just totally out of the blue.

Sort of off topic, but I ran into her about a month ago and she has aged so poorly. It really shook me. I don't know what happened to her but she looked like some old bar hag, like she was a good 10 years older than she actually is. It was disturbing.

Atta boy

One of my lesbian friends grabbed the biggest handful of my junk possible and then proceeded to turn me down. Very confusing.

Also in high school a girl I worked at subway with, who was known to get around, begged me to have sex with her in the middle of our shift. I wasn't going to risk losing my job for that and she never talked to me again. Very confusing too.

She could of been turned off by how small it was

She could of been turned off by how small it was
internet-memes-ooooooooh_zps47220dae.gif

One of my favorites times was with a group of friends late night at Denny's. I'm making eye contact with some cutie a few tables away while she is getting ready to leave with her party. They leave and I'm all bummed and feeling like a puss for not approaching her before she left. Turns out she leaves a note with my server with her name and phone number... like 2 or 3 days later I'm getting a hummer from her on our first meeting lol good times.

This one is more recent, but I'm with my long term gf and a couple of friends at a smallish Halloween party. We're all drunk and start dancing, well there was a slutty cop there who kept grinding on anyone who was dancing (male or female) My girl was so drunk she didn't notice (or didn't care) but the slutty cop grinds on me and then straight turns around and grabs my dick. It was kinda awkward with my girl right there, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a chubby immediately. She ended up going home with one of my buddies from work instead.

I'm not proud of this story.

I had a good friend for years and never thought about getting with his wife. I actually dated her sister for awhile. Well my friend had a mental breakdown and was diagnosed schitzo.

We grew apart, he was just too crazy out there now.

So about a year later I'm on plenty of fish fishing and a girl with no profile pic sends me a message.

"Ya right, you want a relationship?"

I was like who is this?

My first thought was maybe it was a girl I never called again or some bullshit.

She said her name. I was like why are you on here? She stated that her n my boy seperated.

She would hit me up like once every couple days and I would give her one word answers to stay away from that.

Until one day she said we should hang out, we would have alot of fun. I didn't respond but a sexy pic followed. I shouldn't of responded.

I said for real? Where's this coming from? She said that it seemed like I always had fun and that we would have fun.

So I stayed strong and said ya we could do that I'll hit you up this weekend. Which I didn't. But normally I would of made set plans right then n there.

About a week went by and she his me up and says hey I can't hang out that long but if I wanted to hang out we could chill for like 10 min at the park. Mind you this is a 32 yr old woman with her own place.

I was like why at the park? She s aid her ex was stalking her. So we couldn't go the house. Ok what are we gonna do at the park? I thought she would say like talk or catch up.

Nope. she was like we could fool around and I could give you head but you have to be quick.

All my self Control went out the window.

I met her at the park and got chopped up. Fucked her a few times after that but I always felt guilty and stopped.

Had my ass grabbed in a Wal Mart.

Had my dick grabbed at a Deftones concert, then she coyly smiled and danced on me.

Edit: I was also randomly ground on by two chicas at a different concert. Not sure what the intention of that was though.

I sprained my ankle at a deftones gig 3 weeks before my wedding. Good times!

Back