bobby lashley vs james thompson added to Bellator145

Yeah I think so too.

My prediction is if Lashley wins in November his next fight will be a tent-pole headlining HW title fight vs. hopefully Minakov

I hope he eventually gets to fight Minakov as well, if he fights anyone other than Minakov for the title, it will be a huge disappointment.

I highly doubt it. Lashley may have jumped the gun in announcing his next fight will be a title fight.

I think in that interview he meant he was getting a wrestling title shot and everyone just heard it they way they wanted.

I hope he eventually gets to fight Minakov as well, if he fights anyone other than Minakov for the title, it will be a huge disappointment.

Yeah thats the only fight that makes sense to me. I think they could really sell the whole All-American Pro Wrestling Black He-Man vs. the Stoic Russian Machine gimmick.

I could see it headlining a tentpole.

Sapp had a more entertaining style and better mic skills, so Lashley is really the poor man's Bob Sapp, if such a thing is possible.

I was gonna say the same thing but I wasn't sure what constitutes fighter bashing.

Back