• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bob Arum looks pleased

I can’t like cos of yellows but you’ve basically put my message and elaborated lol.

As for people liking fury in America - they will, we all did too... but you get sick of his blatant lies and contradictions soon enough.
I’m surprised America didn’t turn on him for his lies about the fire department tickets and charitable fight purse donation tbh.
To be honest i don't know anything about that last part....it might not have been picked up on enough. We're weird like that when it comes to picking and choosing what to be offended over...it's a whole thing

I think a lot of people here are reminded of The Champ and we love us some Ali....Fury is a spitting image of Ali in many ways which i know sounds absurd but it's true

Maybe amongst old women and random pub goers but from people who follow it with a shred of interest, I gotta disagree with you...

nah he really is big now, bigger than he's ever been and recognised as the no.1 heavyweight amongst pretty much everyone, just because you don't like him doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. stop being a bitter cunt and maybe you wouldnt get dubs.

Maybe amongst old women and random pub goers but from people who follow it with a shred of interest, I gotta disagree with you...
You might be right, but those pub goers are the ones who are most likely to open their wallets.

nah he really is big now, bigger than he's ever been and recognised as the no.1 heavyweight amongst pretty much everyone, just because you don't like him doesn't mean everyone else doesn't. stop being a bitter cunt and maybe you wouldnt get dubs.
I would say you'd objectively have to respect the draw....they're 1a and 1b it's just a matter of preference

Personally i love Fury's style especially in a heavyweight, but Wilder is impossible for me to not like because he's like Tommy Hearns in 6'7 body

They're both tremendous

Back