BMF title would be legit if Lawler was fighting for it.

Nick
Nate
Condit
Lawler
Masvidal
Rory
Diego
Brown

In their prime, in their most violent shape
8 men tournament

He is,but he beats Nate easily and is a very tough fight for Masvidal.
Askren won thanks to his wrestling and Colby fought smart, combining his wrestling with distance striking.
Not the case for Nate...

Lol at Lawler beating Nate easily. He couldn't beat Condit easily or Cowboy easily. Names a better striker than either but he's just going to walk through Nate, right.

Just lol at decision Jorge fighting for it. Cool title, wrong contenders.
Did you watch Robbie vs Colby? In that fight it was Colby who was BMF. If you watch that fight and give Robbie BMF then you need to change the first word of that title to boring. I love Robbie and he's a great fighter but he's on the other side of his career now. So no to your idea.

Nick
Nate
Condit
Lawler
Masvidal
Rory
Diego
Brown

8 men tournament

He is,but he beats Nate easily and is a very tough fight for Masvidal.
Askren won thanks to his wrestling and Colby fought smart, combining his wrestling with distance striking.
Not the case for Nate...

I just dont see robbie as a guy who's able to pull the trigger anymore, first sign of a shopworn fighter. You'll never find a bigger Lawler fan than me but he's a couple more 1 sided losses from retirement.

FWIW nobody beats nate "easily" ina standup fight

Lol at Lawler beating Nate easily. He couldn't beat Condit easily or Cowboy easily. Names a better striker than either but he's just going to walk through Nate, right.

MMA math at its finest
Nate > Cowboy (easily)
Lawler > Cowboy (hard fight)
so Nate > Lawler

Style makes the fight and Lawler does good against pressure strikers and brawlers

MMA math at its finest
Nate > Cowboy (easily)
Lawler > Cowboy (hard fight)
so Nate > Lawler

Style makes the fight and Lawler does good against pressure strikers and brawlers

Nate isn't a brawler. Please name all these pressure strikers Lawler did well against?

Robbie had the BMF belt thats for sure, but lets say Askren took it off him, then Jorge took it off Askren.
Diaz has the Conor Belt, and just beat Pettis. Its a good match up for BMF.
Lets keep it going! Robbie next, then Gaethje. Loosen up the weight limits too

Nah dummies,

BMF title should be a one-night tournament with 16 BMF's.

Can’t wait for the Pussy Ass MF belt. Make it happen Dana

Robbie had the BMF belt thats for sure, but lets say Askren took it off him, then Jorge took it off Askren.
Diaz has the Conor Belt, and just beat Pettis. Its a good match up for BMF.
going off pure nonsense this is 100% correct

The whole thing is a shit show but I'll still watch, shits me when Dana's tries to pretend the UFC is anything but a circus these days. They won't do GP's, modify the gloves or uncap the HW cap but will create a BMF belt and give CM Punk two fights ?

Nick
Nate
Condit
Lawler
Masvidal
Rory
Diego
Brown

8 men tournament
That I could get behind. Though I'd replace Condit as we saw Condit/Nick and i think all BMF credentials go after the backwards point striking stuff in that fight.

Put in any one of prime Baroni, Daley or Sakurai and you have a tourney

BMFs don't tap and elect to nap like vs. Askren.

Just lol at decision Jorge fighting for it. Cool title, wrong contenders.
In his prime yeah, but now? I can't even remember the last time Robbie won a fight, much less looked good in one.

You think Nate is a better striker than Carlos Condit?

Fucking hell man.

I'm a big fan of Robbies, but he needs to be a stay home Dad and train other fighters. Let Gaethje in the pool, against Vick again please lol

It was embarrassing listening to the commentators on FN 161 try and explain what it is........."for the Baddest MF'er belt". Love both Mas and Nate but god damn who gave the okay for this low-brow marketing?

Lawler has lost 4 of his last 5. He should be nowhere near main eventing a ppv for a while.

More losses makes one a BMF contender though, Diaz and Jorge have 24 combined losses.

Back